**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

With all the skill and synergy which is better Ghost or Quake

Ghost or Quake
With 100% raw skill which Champion is better and why?

With all the skill and synergy which is better Ghost or Quake 81 votes

Quake
30%
GamerXHans_GruberXbelli300AlCapone2727SiddhantKwatraHammerbro_64TimrosCupidcx23433DarthPhalRougeknight87HB_617JChanceH9FreedomCrusadeRockypantherxX_Factor_AgentRehan010_Wakanda4Ever278NomedYeshuaZuro 25 votes
Ghost
69%
RagamugginGunnerthetaman23Timone147SlyCat42TheManMythLegendYotzadqqedfyvrNanoDroidphillgreenTerrajeffgmngNotcho59BlackSaChiSixshot1Furion17DolanAhitlawDuke_SilverPizzabeatJayProngs 56 votes

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Ghost
    I’m sorry for asking, but is this even a legit question? It’s pretty obviously Ghost. Right?
  • Notcho59Notcho59 Posts: 116
    Ghost
    Ghost is better for most situations because she beats most opponents faster, but Quake can take a few fights that Ghost can’t
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Ghost easy
  • LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    edited April 2019
    It really depends on your playstyle. If you like being aggressive, Ghost is your best choice. However, Quake is better if you like a more hands-off type of combat. You also don't need to be perfect with Quake, as you can just parry instead of dexing.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★
    I think Quake has more bad matchups than does Ghost. And in terms of skill difficulty I think Quake is harder. Maybe it is just me (prolly), but against some champs I get wrecked as Quake, but less so when I play Ghost. Both are cool, though.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    Ghost
    Both great but ghost wrecks when you can play well, quake wrecks anything not stun or debuff immune.

I still use 4r5 quake instead of taking my 5* to R3, I will take ghost to 5r4 as soon as I get another tech cat.
  • Rougeknight87Rougeknight87 Posts: 599 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Quake
    If you watch the top quake players go at it the only thing they struggle to handle are bleed, poison or degen nodes. There isn’t another champ in game that comes close to doing what she does. In saying that a top ghost player can get through just about any content also. Tough one but I like quake better personally! Have both at R4 and I use her more effectively, ghost can be pretty hard to get a handle on and needs synergy to be at her best which sacrifices space on the team. Quake quakes all by herself
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    Ghost
    I am learning how to ghost....
    Practice makes a man perfect

https://youtu.be/xJIIjmy8b9A
  • JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Quake
    Played absolutely perfectly, Quake is better. The skill cap is incredibly high, though. I think for the average human Ghost is a better option, and can be played more successfully.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Quake
    JChanceH9 said:

Played absolutely perfectly, Quake is better. The skill cap is incredibly high, though. I think for the average human Ghost is a better option, and can be played more successfully.

I came here to say this
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Quake
    How many hits does it take you Ghost noobs to beat RoL WS? Quake takes 0 hits, 1 if you time the ending wrong.

ThAtS wHaT I tHoUgHt.
  • HuntspyjHuntspyj Posts: 78
    Quake
    She cannot be beaten
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Ghost
    Quake is good, but Ghost is better and Quake is boring to play
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,722 ★★★★★
    Quake

Quake is good, but Ghost is better and Quake is boring to play

Even if she is boring to play for you her concussion comes way more handy than Ghosts Phase although I say the are both equally matched
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ghost
    I have a question bout quake. I have her as 5* unlocked r3 with sig at about 90.
    I'm trying to master her as the videos I see on YouTube are great.
    My question is this: if I hold down screen to charge heavy attack, I notice the concussion icon on the enemy side. When enemy charges me and tries a combo attack, the first hit miss because of concussion but then the icon disappear from enemy side. Does this mean that I need to party or dexterity rest of his combo?
    Quake
    TRONG94 said:

So how long does it take Quake fo finish WS RoL? Besides, Ghost is suicide friendly, shrugs off DoTs, turns them into furies. You are a normal person not a super computer so playing with Quake against high PI enemies is super stressing. It is a lot easier to finish fight with 0 damage with Ghost than with Quake. I still agree that Quake is excellent too, but not equal to Ghost's level

Well Quake can do more when it comes to nodes as she can basically cancel out most nodes in the game unlike Ghost but don’t get me wrong Ghost is way better damage wise but when it comes to utility Quake basically shuts most things down in this game for example she can cancel out Masochism and can avoid damage from nodes that punish you for hitting into the opponent like biohazard or like battling electro

Quake
    Ghost is better for way longer fights like Rol and LOL but like story and event quest wise I prefer quake although for me I’d say they are equally matched
    Quake
    doctorb said:

I have a question bout quake. I have her as 5* unlocked r3 with sig at about 90.
    My question is this: if I hold down screen to charge heavy attack, I notice the concussion icon on the enemy side. When enemy charges me and tries a combo attack, the first hit miss because of concussion but then the icon disappear from enemy side. Does this mean that I need to party or dexterity rest of his combo?

When you evade the first time from your heavy attack use dex or parry on the next attack then hold heavy again and repeat the cycle to destroy most enemies

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Ghost
    Zuro said:

doctorb said:

When you evade the first time from your heavy attack use dex or parry on the next attack then hold heavy again and repeat the cycle to destroy most enemies

Thank you. Like I said, I'm trying to master her 😋
    Quake
    doctorb said:

Zuro said:

doctorb said:

Thank you. Like I said, I'm trying to master her 😋
    Glad I can help