**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Antimatter crystal not starting bounty

DaphboyDaphboy Posts: 486 ★★★
Twice now I have attempted to start a mission when there was not one active, twice the crystal was opened, a prompt to enter the quest popped up, but no quest was available and another alliance mate had to open a crystal. This happened last night and this morning. When I contacted support they refused to even return the antimatter I used for the crystals despite providing screen shot evidence of what occurred.

Very frustrated and would like this addressed further

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It happened once to me, but I didn't realize there was some minutes left on the previous.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Daphboy said:

That was not the case, I wasn’t that unobservant. You can see in the screenshot that it was over 8 hrs in between the 2 start times.
    Yet my crystals never started the mission

Des mater who’s starting it as long all 10 cler it you don’t get xtra if that what you think all get the 50 shard
    Daphboy said:

You seem to understand about as well as support did. As you can see, there are more than 8 hours in between my alliance mates start time(the one he started after mine didn’t work), and the one I attempted to start this morning.

I’m understand but doss it really bothers you that much for who started it. You don’t get xtra aside from the 50 shard you all get that why I’m
    Wont to ikow
    Daphboy said:

You seem to understand about as well as support did. As you can see, there are more than 8 hours in between my alliance mates start time(the one he started after mine didn’t work), and the one I attempted to start this morning.

It stil bad yours didt work all mine hav works so for.
  • Bdmartin1981Bdmartin1981 Posts: 35
    The wording makes it appear that you DO get more being the person that started the quest. Does anyone else notice that?

• The wording makes it appear that you DO get more being the person that started the quest. Does anyone else notice that?

Kabam has said in several of these threads that the wording was inadvertently not changed when it was just carried forward from previous Bounties (when Instigator actually did receive something extra). So ignore that language in game this time.

But OP's point was not who started, but that it took a second person to have to use some Antimatter in order to actually start it because game “messed up” when he tried to start a Bounty, and so he essentially lost some Antimatter (twice now he says too) that could limit him or his teammate (who had to try to start it again after his failed) from being able to start another one later on if they don’t have enough Antimatter and nobody else is online at next time.
    Oh I know I agree that the OP had an issue, was just asking about that wording since I didn’t see anything about them saying to disregard the wording.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    If 10 people finish it you get 50 and so does your alliance and that's it