**HOTFIX AND GOODIES**
Our latest Hotfix is now live for both iOS and Android! Please manually update your game. Additionally, because of the bugs’ impact on energy refill consumption, we have provided summoners with Energy Refills and a few other items to assist in the Contest! Sign in and check your messages now to claim yours!

Should I be focusing on 5/65s or 4/55s

Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 405 ★★★
As far as content goes I've explored all of act 5, one run through 6.1 and rttl. I do Uncollected EQ everytime and master if I have time left. Everytime a challange comes out I usually beat it using my rank 4s. There have been multiple times where I could take a 5* to rank 5 but didn't know if I should. So my question to whoever reads this is what would you do?

Should I be focusing on 5/65s or 4/55s 27 votes

Take a 5* to rank 5
66%
danielmathJets44CliffordcanKayne34RisengawLaVarBBBStarKillerVIIPrimetime_769TawliEugene_VirtuosoMitchell35MrOnizukaDrZedicusTotalMonster109XXXTentaclez1That1LongtimegamerBabyMiike 18 votes
More 4/55s
33%
TendersquadorballDuke_SilverHarbinger195jkcjmijiTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxWakanda4Ever278Arbiter2426 9 votes

Comments

• JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Depends on who you can rank up really.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 1,960 ★★★★
    ^
    I approve of this message.
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    More 4/55s
    If you want more champs so you can do more quests like aq aw and story or events you should go for 4/55