**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips for pools boss rush

I have been trying to finish the boss rush but I can't make it past the inverted controls one since my champs aren't high enough to just turn on AI. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Comments

• Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    Simple auto fight the inverted controls match!!
    Your champs don’t have to be high. More than likely put in your top champ and they should survive
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Throw in Heimdall in case you mess up
    Ok I’m going to break the quest down fight by fight

1. Dex the entire time
    2. Rapid tap while stun is almost over
    3. Use electro. It’s his weakness
    4. Auto fight
    5. Hit only into his block
    6. Go all out Parry hit repeat till he dies!!
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Use Void
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Turn on screen lock(no rotation) and flip your phone upside-down
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    The weird thing is it alternates between flipping your swipe controls and your tap controls. I can’t really do it well and had to use auto fight. All I can say is good luck I guess. At least all the other fights are easy.
  • Boilingsi_siBoilingsi_si Posts: 37

Turn on screen lock(no rotation) and flip your phone upside-down

I tried that it doesn't work very well for me
  • For Switch Controls, do you have a reasonably high Jugg or UC, so at least you are Unstoppable at times. And if you can start a combo with swiping backwards, just finish out the 5 hits (so long as a tap is registering as a hit), and then swipe forward to retreat.

I had problems trying to do Heavies (so I assume they were being “switched” with something else too), so just skip them.
    Elad17 said:

Your champs don’t have to be high. More than likely put in your top champ and they should survive

My top champ is a 2347 Loki which is higher prestige than Deadpool but gets destroyed every time. I mean shouldn't it be the same AI?
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,609 Guardian
    edited April 2019

Elad17 said:

My top champ is a 2347 Loki which is higher prestige than Deadpool but gets destroyed every time. I mean shouldn't it be the same AI?
    That's real low though. And it's not as if you can say AI vs AI on same rating heroes should be equal. All those node buffs he gets dictates playing differently, and using different heroes, for each Deadpool.

(edit).. oh, and just re-read opening post. I don't think anyone here even with high champs is able to realistically turn on auto-fight and succeed at this Pools Rush.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I just dashed back in order to dash forward, and tapped the screen a few times.
    What my strategy has been so far is use vision age of Ultron for the first three (since his sp1 completely kills the armor one) and then hope that Loki beats inverted controls
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    Just take care of the algorithm
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    And you will pass it bro
    Aryan9233 said:

Just take care of the algorithm

What algorithm?!?
    Is that some kind of cheat I haven't heard about?
  • FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    Elad17 said:

Ok I’m going to break the quest down fight by fight

1. Dex the entire time
    2. Rapid tap while stun is almost over
    3. Use electro. It’s his weakness
    4. Auto fight
    5. Hit only into his block
    6. Go all out Parry hit repeat till he dies!!

Just use this, it's very handy