**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Advice for 1st Rank 5/65 and Why

Greetings. I'm close to my 1st Rank 5/65 and would like opinions on who to take up considering: Overall Utility, Prestige, LOL first run, Act 6.

Advice for 1st Rank 5/65 and Why 66 votes

Duped Blade
30%
DNA3000thetaman23Mr_PlatypusbenshbWinner12344321Crimsontide1616RasiloverRevenge_of_the_NerfsDRTOchrissbjordannPrathapV1PER1987TJ107jkcjmijiDenslo500RockypantherxFlintTheSavageBLACKMILKTEA_88Chris_118Vinvick 20 votes
Duped Omega Red
37%
GamerChadhoganTimone147TheManMythLegendIksdjvanchunkybbuttersSixshot1410qbUlysseOdysseus75XxLoganTDCxXWabobashadow_lurker22PaytoPlayRakeYoungKngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightRehan010_Truckace 25 votes
Duped Starlord
1%
alin_panduru 1 vote
Duped Corvus
24%
danielmathxNigATAudiPcc880Darkrider05tuposacpMqc19CliffordcanKerneasEugene_VirtuosoThe_Boss9Wozzy101Akkarin23LostReplica23Ægon0710Wedgemonster 16 votes
Wait to take up r3 Duped Hyperion
0%
Wait to take up r3 Duped Stark Spiderman
6%
BuckeyeKPAnurag1606orballCupid 4 votes

Comments

• VinvickVinvick Posts: 117
    Duped Blade
    Not sure about use in act6.
  • QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    Who ever you want, because it's what you want
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Duped Blade
    Presitge wise, go for blade, overall utility besides starlord they all have good rounded abilities, for your first LOL run: Blade is good if you tag ghost rider along, stark spidey is also very good and starlord has always been one of the best options. So I think blade matches all your requirements, not sure about act 6 though but he's probably decent for it.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Blade well be a solid option for all categories you listed.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Duped Omega Red
    Dude that problem is the best problem to have. That roster is incredible.
  • IksdjvanIksdjvan Posts: 239 ★★
    Duped Omega Red
    I'd look at the supporting cast and the team synergies you would be bringing with you.
  • TJ107TJ107 Posts: 79
    Duped Blade
    Blade good for everything including Act 6
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Duped Blade
    Overall Blade better than Omega Red
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Duped Blade
    Since you mentioned LOL and prestige, Blade is your better option. He is also incredibly useful in Act 6 as well.
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Duped Omega Red
    Blade if you have synergies, Omega if you don’t
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Duped Omega Red

No he is not
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★

No he is not
    Don't you need to run suicides for OR to be really great?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    Duped Corvus
    Really close between corvus and omega, corvus for the prestige but both are amazing. Your 4/55 SL or 4/55 spark can run your easy path of LOL
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Duped Omega Red

No he is not
    Don't you need to run suicides for OR to be really great?
    I don't run suicides
  • Eugene_VirtuosoEugene_Virtuoso Posts: 337
    Duped Corvus
    Iksdjvan said:

Dude that problem is the best problem to have. That roster is incredible.

Thank you.
    Duped Corvus
    Thank you All for the votes & comments.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Duped Corvus
    Not SL, not Hype (but get Hype to R4 for sure). LOL easy path can be done with 4/55 SL or Sparky. Don't rank based on easy path, but for 100%.

Corvus - Best for AW, AQ and Act 6. Great Prestige and Utility(great immunities). Useless for LOL.
    Omega - Best for AW, AQ and Act 6. Great Prestige and Utility(double immune). Wouldn't bring to LOL.
    Blade - Best for AW, AQ and LOL(easy path and 100%). Only decent for Act 6 (need 5* GR and Meph to get most use). Great Prestige, situational Utility.
    Sparky - Best for AW, Act 6 and LOL(easy path and 100%). Only decent for AQ. Bad Prestige, decent Utility(power control).

You should rank for whoever will get you your next R5 fastest, which I assume is Act 6. I think Corvus will get you the most mileage in Act 6, 2nd is Omega. There are a good amount of Tech Bosses and lots of Bleed/Biohazard. Do Colossus Easy path with SL ASAP and get Sparky up to 4/55. Then I would rank Corvus, then OR, then Blade (start 100% LOL at this point with Blade), then Sparky. Also, you will want to get Hype up to 4/55 as well (after Sparky) for 100% Act 6.1.

LOL rewards are severely out-dated at this point. so I wouldn't focus on that. Just so you know I have 6* R2 Corvus, 5/65 Blade, Sparky, Omega, Medusa, and have 100%ed all content. So I know what I'm talking about.
    Duped Corvus

Not SL, not Hype (but get Hype to R4 for sure). LOL easy path can be done with 4/55 SL or Sparky. Don't rank based on easy path, but for 100%.

Corvus - Best for AW, AQ and Act 6. Great Prestige and Utility(great immunities). Useless for LOL.
    Omega - Best for AW, AQ and Act 6. Great Prestige and Utility(double immune). Wouldn't bring to LOL.
    Blade - Best for AW, AQ and LOL(easy path and 100%). Only decent for Act 6 (need 5* GR and Meph to get most use). Great Prestige, situational Utility.
    Sparky - Best for AW, Act 6 and LOL(easy path and 100%). Only decent for AQ. Bad Prestige, decent Utility(power control).

You should rank for whoever will get you your next R5 fastest, which I assume is Act 6. I think Corvus will get you the most mileage in Act 6, 2nd is Omega. There are a good amount of Tech Bosses and lots of Bleed/Biohazard. Do Colossus Easy path with SL ASAP and get Sparky up to 4/55. Then I would rank Corvus, then OR, then Blade (start 100% LOL at this point with Blade), then Sparky. Also, you will want to get Hype up to 4/55 as well (after Sparky) for 100% Act 6.1.

LOL rewards are severely out-dated at this point. so I wouldn't focus on that. Just so you know I have 6* R2 Corvus, 5/65 Blade, Sparky, Omega, Medusa, and have 100%ed all content. So I know what I'm talking about.

Thank you for the detailed comment. I'm working on saving units to do LOL 1st clear or complete Act 6 and get the rank 4 to 5 gem. Which should I do 1st? And how many units will I need for 1st clear of LOL?
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Duped Corvus
    Corvus has good utility plus he is perfect counter for IMIW, Kabams favourite defender. But IMIW is huge problem just for me apparently, so don't rely ob me fully
  • orballorball Posts: 52
    Wait to take up r3 Duped Stark Spiderman
    Sparky covers every content