**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First Six Star

So, it has taken me 5 months to get my first six star, from getting EQ shards to act completion, and I am more than satisfied with the results. What are y'all's first 6* ?

Comments

• Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Meh, could be better. I’m just joking. Nice pull!
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    I have 6 6*s and yours is better than all mine combined.
  • LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120
    Man_Bat said:

I have 6 6*s and yours is better than all mine combined.

At first I was slightly dissapointed since I wanted domino , never used ghost before, but now that I have played with her I feel like I've won the game 🤣🤣
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Winter Soldier.
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118
    Ghulk who I was really happy with cos I just needed to finish the last variant fight for initial completion
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Ant man. Some get the synergee and some get the synerger. *sigh*
  • TachyonShadowTachyonShadow Posts: 118

She was my first and my 9th. She’ll always be special to me because she motivated me to play harder to get her ugly ass off my profile.

Damn even her PI sucks.....my condolences
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I've pulled 28 6* and well over 100 5* and have yet to nab her in either rarity (and I have all of her synergy team as 5* too). Congrats!
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Próxima Midnight is my first and only 6*
  • Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    I got electra. Must be nice to get a good pull
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Well, now I'm scared to open my first..
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★

Almost a year ago and I only have 6 total.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Pulled storm and then pun2099...this month would been my 3rd but void on chapter 2.2 is stopping me
  • eagles1990eagles1990 Posts: 17
    In order of pulls
    1. Yellowjacket
    2. Hulk Ragnarok
    3. Corvus Glaive
    4. Karnak
    5. Captain America WW2
    6. Angela
    7. Ghost (Pulled from a cavalier crystal)
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 733 ★★★
    Yondu. Pretty happy and his heal block has helped me a great deal. I figure that I ahould never hope for anything, and make it work with the champs I end up pulling.
  • TawliTawli Posts: 67
    1. Heimdall
    2. Mordo
  • BoneBone Posts: 30
    Nobody yet but got a 5** gwenpool and 5* cap iw
  • raf135raf135 Posts: 33
    I just pull my first 6* over a week ago and got Aegon

• LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I also feel like I won the game

Sure, my 4 stars hit harder than him. But he's still the immortal Iron Fist! Protector of Kun Lun and SWORN ENEMY OF THE HAND!!

Press F to pay respects :'(
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    KIllmonger, and he has done a ton of work.
    LoPresti said:

I also feel like I won the game

Sure, my 4 stars hit harder than him. But he's still the immortal Iron Fist! Protector of Kun Lun and SWORN ENEMY OF THE HAND!!

Press F to pay respects :'(

Could be near the top of the list for a buff. I would not be surprised at all.
  • AceHaywardAceHayward Posts: 37
    My first and only 6* is a korg
    edited April 2019

My first and only 6* is a korg

That’s a cool first pull. Not amazing, but could be if you are into AW. He’ll help either way with immunities and such. Plus, he’s Korg, and Korg is a sweet character. They take a while to get, and are sometimes heartbreaking, but you’ll get more. 6* are always useful in some aspect of the game.
  • Cranky_TrumpCranky_Trump Posts: 263
    Civil Warrior. Decent, but nothing exciting
  • LosPayosRangelsLosPayosRangels Posts: 54
    My first and only was Moon Knight two days ago :(
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Your 1 is better and has more use than all 4 of mine.
    Cable, Loki, ww2 cap and phoenix.
    Not even any good for defence
  • So, it has taken me 5 months to get my first six star, from getting EQ shards to act completion, and I am more than satisfied with the results. What are y'all's first 6* ?

Congratulations!