**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WS broken.

Winter soldiers power drain was applying to himself instead of opponent. Seriously, what are you guys doing?

I took 0 hits in alliance quest right now but had my power drained 3 times at least. No power drain applied to opponent.

I’ll film next fight to see if it happens again. This is getting ridiculous.

Comments

• Captain_CaymanCaptain_Cayman Posts: 62
    Who were you fighting?

All I can think of is that if it was Scarlet Witch then when hit she sometimes causes power drain which drains both her's and the player's power.

If it was someone else then it's probably a bug. This is the likely answer given how many there are this release.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★

Sorry, it was late. And I had already sent all info to hep ticket.

Fought against vision age of ultron. 2nd section power reserve, got 0 hits on me, went to fire sp1 then it would say power drain on my side by 3rd or 4th hit.

I dont think this node has power drain, it worked just fine when I did next fight. I power drained them and no glitches.

Nodes? Opponent? There is literally no substance in your post, mate.

Without giving us anything to chew on we basically have to assume that there was some intended interaction you simply oversaw.

After countless "venom didn't stop spideys evades!" "was it on a buffet node?" "yes. So?" "read the abilities" threads it's really easy to assume that the one having an issue simply doesn't understand a certain interaction.

To prevent this kind of prejudice, please provide more information.

At least tell us about the opponent and the node they were on. To be safe, try to recreate it while recording.

This thread right here is technically empty.

How much does kabam pay you to be a jerk? Just say can I get some more info. Get off your high horse, your response was empty, and helps nothing. I was waiting for more energy to move to next fight to record but fell asleep instead. This is one of many glitches happening in the same round of AQ, just got frustrated because I don’t want to have to film everything.
    You were fighting burden of might which drains your power
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Yea like he said. WS gets a fury and for each hit he has a chance to get fury so what happend was you had fury and while u were fighting another fury activated which caused the power drain
  • Reverend_RuckusReverend_Ruckus Posts: 407 ★★★
    Pulled that reverse uno card