**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Yoga Tab 3 Pro

Anyone here using a Yoga Tab 3 Pro tablet to play? and if so, any issue?

Past half a year the lag has been terrible. Posted a few times in the lag thread but every month it gets worse. Tablet is only a year old, and plays everything perfect.... except this game. Took 3 minutes to open a crystal last night.

Just trying to figure out if just me? or everyone with a Yoga Tab 3 Pro... if everyone, then no point in me doing any troubleshooting.

Comments

• CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    I have the same device and it has always ran mcoc very, very poorly. Lots of lag. If fighting with or against dormammu the game is completely unplayable. Have to anticipate parries, intercepts nearly impossible. As you stated, it is great for everything else, just not mcoc.
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Oh ya, try fighting Dormammu with Dormammu... just the worst.

I bought my tablet, well, over a year now I guess, was Feb 2018. I had the game on my Nexus10 and when I got the Yoga I installed it and it ran perfectly fine for months. Sometime near the end of the summer there was an update and it's been just garbage ever since.

Tablet is fine... I play a few other games and they run just fine... just, whatever update it was killed it. Again, did full factory resets and reinstalls and no results. Once ever so often it runs perfect again and I think "finally! they fixed it!" then goes right back to garbage again.

Bought the tablet so I didn't have to play on a small phone, but this game kinda messed that up. :neutral:
  • THRobinsonTHRobinson Posts: 37
    Finally fixed it!

Took half the day figuring out how, but, installed Lineage OS v16... 3rd party group that makes Android updates for devices and luckily, my Yoga Tab was listed.

Basically need to root, and wipe out the Android provided by Lenovo (Android 7.1) and Lineage installed Android v9.0.

Lost the Dolby audio options... still has sound but no options... but everything else including this game runs so much faster and better. MCOC is now playable again on my tablet.