**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I started playing mcoc so long ago I remember when... (add yours here)

1235»

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535

And also when there was 3 miniboss in aw.instead of 5.when ultron was a goos boss

Yeah, and the battlerealm was full of “Ultron heads” in a similar way as it was populated by “Blade heads” a couple years later! He was tops.

• A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    I remember looking at some of the top players and they had 4/55 og iron men, ronan etc...
    And power start 2 nodes plus venom or hood
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    DalBot said:

I remember when you could parry-stun opponents special moves and when BW could block break.

Those were the days

If you could still parry stun specials, Proxima and CAIW would be the best characters in the game.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    When 3*s were useful. When Act 3 was the endgame.
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    I remember when the game didn't suck with this much lag!
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    When we would get gifts from the collector because the contest had not been performing to his standards.
    When my 4* dr. Strange would wreck Thor miniboss in AQ refilling his health every fight.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    BrutalDLX was stuck at ROL wolverine and we all were shocked that he could even go that far
    hope4tg said:

BrutalDLX was stuck at ROL wolverine and we all were shocked that he could even go that far

Back when we could use the perfect block synergy
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    Masteries didn't exist holy schmoly
  • JemanjiJemanji Posts: 30
    Anyone else remember when class advantages were different? I can remember skill having advantage over tech and mutant over science
  • ThatsausageThatsausage Posts: 214
    I remember that early in Summoner levels, total accumulated gold was good but ISO was lacking. Also remember players demanding Kabam to give them 4*s. I remember the 7 day Crystal opening events, everyone in an alliance saved up all crystals just for that event. I also remember the Magneto event which you got points based on the tiered Magneto sets (Magneto and 2 bots). Then there was the Alliance Arena which Abomination was the feature champ, the entire Alliance worked together to gain rank in that arena. Never forget that a 2* Starlord could help you through ROL and a team consisting of 3* & 4* Doc Strange and Scarlet Witch gave you Perfect Block. Those were great days for this App.
  • Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    when i grinded for 3 star Luke Cage in Arena when he was out first time !
  • SubrocSubroc Posts: 21
    edited April 2019
    My first 4* was ogbp, and I pulled him from the 24 hour free crystal. Yes it used to have 4* in it. And getting 4* uc from crystal crash alliance event
  • TaxTax Posts: 105
    ...it was fun.
  • NuclekerrNuclekerr Posts: 192
    I remember when you could grind arena and get two separate champs at different milestones
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    When the science class was 99% trash characters
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    The game worked
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    When the hardest rank up decision to make is choosing between Dr. Strange or Scarlett witch..
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Dtl7714 said:

hope4tg said:

There were no masteries then.
  • Yagami9999Yagami9999 Posts: 137
    Dtl7714 said:

hope4tg said:

And certainly no perfect block synergy. That came later, much much later

And BrutalDLX wasn't stuck there, Genocide was
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    The first AQ with Ultron as boss.

Didn’t they all cost to run at that time?
  • ThreeFloydThreeFloyd Posts: 68
    .. WBangCA was THE best there was as far as MCOC YouTube content
  • DolanDolan Posts: 23
    I remember when there were only 2 or 3 fighting styles. They revamped drax to give him his knives being the first unique fighting style