Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

Aspect of nightmares not regening 50%

FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 139
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Corvus w suicides....net effect is healing.....since he heals from both the bleed and poison but only loses health from the poison.

I’ve noticed for a while now (at least a few weeks) in map 6 AQ....ASPECT OF NIGHTMARES NODE ( degen 50% health over 12 sec then regen 50% health back insantly) isn’t regening correctly

I start the fight full health don’t get hit , don’t take any block damage....and after regen im missing a good chunk of health.

In the past it used to work correctly where : I could actually heal from this...like start w 75% health end with 85-90% (since I’m healing when I’m degening...then regening the whole 50% back on top

But now it seems the opposite.

Please advise

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,628 ★★★★★

Liquid courage reduces healing by 30%.
  • FrankmcocFrankmcoc Posts: 139
    edited April 2019
    Still pretty sure it used to net positive....due to the extra healing for the first 12 sec.....

Now it nets negative