**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Featured Cavaliers... it has begun!!

Comments

• Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Man I just can't believe at one point I spent $30 on one of those five Crystal deals.

I'll never spend another dime on a crystal again.

The only time I might spend real money will be on 4th of July or Cyber Monday.

And for those mastery core deals.

I told my alliance if you're going to spend money don't but if you're going to do it on really great rank up material offers.

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    See? One comes, the other comes. Not tonight, boys. I'm not interested in being trolled, thanks.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Only thing I spend on without question are 5* sig stone deals.

Man I just can't believe at one point I spent $30 on one of those five Crystal deals.

I told my wife makes if you're going to spend money don't but if you're going to do it on really great rank up material offers.

How did you make out?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★

You don't honestly believe anyone is buying that "Just happened to pass by.." justification, do you?
    You jump in to discussions on the back of what I say, just to rile. You've done it for years now. If you want to spend your energy focusing on me and what I say, be my guest. Bit obsessive, really, but fill your boots.
    If you expect me to dance around with passive-aggressiveness and pretend I don't know what it is you're doing, forget it.
    You've been doing it too long to pretend you're just being benevolent. Nice effort, though.

Wow who pee’d in your coffee? I literally just got on the forum and clicked the top thread and saw a comment that made me laugh. I’ll admit it was a little funnier that it was you who posted, probably why it has 13 LOLs. Anyway you don’t have to make sly personal attack comments everytime I reply, it’s getting old by now but please continue to do as you like. It can help the soul to be able to laugh at yourself when a mistake is made.
    Nice try. A simple Search would show the amount of comments you make towards me that are side-walled in the middle of conversations. If that's your bag, that's fine. I'm just not pretending. Have a good one.
    Zuro said:

Nice try. A simple Search would show the amount of comments you make towards me that are side-walled in the middle of conversations. If that's your bag, that's fine. I'm just not pretending. Have a good one.

Aren’t you guys a bit off topic

Agreed ending it there lol.

Back on topic, I pulled likely the worst set of 5 from these crystals: 2 4-stars and 3 3-stars. But with those boosts included it wasn’t too bad value offer.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★

Zuro said:

Back on topic, I pulled likely the worst set of 5 from these crystals: 2 4-stars and 3 3-stars. But with those boosts included it wasn’t too bad value offer.
    Seemed a little high priced even with the boosts but I guess if you really want the 6* shards it will sell. I find it odd that they released cavalier crystals as a special crystal only for those who completed a pass of act 6 then put them out in an offer to the whole community. I'll stick with the ones I get from grinding units though it's better than throwing away money for 3 and 4* dupes of old champs
    Dshu said:

Zuro said:

Seemed a little high priced even with the boosts but I guess if you really want the 6* shards it will sell. I find it odd that they released cavalier crystals as a special crystal only for those who completed a pass of act 6 then put them out in an offer to the whole community. I'll stick with the ones I get from grinding units though it's better than throwing away money for 3 and 4* dupes of old champs
    It's not unusual to allow everyone to try it at first. If anything, it provides incentive to finish content. I just wasn't up for spending $70 to test RNG. Not at the moment.

Dshu said:

Zuro said:

It's not unusual to allow everyone to try it at first. If anything, it provides incentive to finish content. I just wasn't up for spending $70 to test RNG. Not at the moment.
    The rng is about the same as GMC. Expect a 3* get lucky with a 4* dont expect to see 5 or 6*s other than in the real animation. You aren't missing a lot by saving your money
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Zuro said:

The rng is about the same as GMC. Expect a 3* get lucky with a 4* dont expect to see 5 or 6*s other than in the real animation. You aren't missing a lot by saving your money
    Yeah, I don't feel like I missed out that much. There's always the hope, but that's why we buy the things. Lol.

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Zuro said:

Yeah, I don't feel like I missed out that much. There's always the hope, but that's why we buy the things. Lol.
    I grind a lot of arenas so I buy them for fun since I rarely use unit on anything except energy refills. My best so far has been 4 5*s out of 7 crystals. Unfortunately the 4 5*s were dupes of groot rhino hb and NC. Most openings I'm seeing 3 and 4*s with the odd 5* every 8 crystals
    Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Zuro said:

I grind a lot of arenas so I buy them for fun since I rarely use unit on anything except energy refills. My best so far has been 4 5*s out of 7 crystals. Unfortunately the 4 5*s were dupes of groot rhino hb and NC. Most openings I'm seeing 3 and 4*s with the odd 5* every 8 crystals
    Those odds are great, though.
    Dshu said:

Zuro said:

Yep I guess the first appearance of Featured Cavalier was a big selling point and they didn’t want to alienate too many people who aren’t Cavalier. I’m not sure I’ll buy the same bundle when they release them for future champs unless they’re amazing. Hard to resist the allure of 6* Torch before he’s released no matter how small the chance lol.
    edited April 2019

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Dshu said:

Zuro said:

Those odds are great, though.
    That's been my luck but I've seen others in my alliance go 0 5*s in 25 crystals all 3 and 4*. Its a little easier to take the disappointment for the low price of 200 units and the extra iso has helped a lot of guys rank up champs. The biggest problem with buying phc back in the day was you got next to no return in iso from pulling those 2*s. Also even with 1 in 8 odds I couldn't justify spending real money on those crystals when units are free
  • I just bought the deal. Human Torch never once appeared in the reel. I feel like it might have been bugged or something. Anyone else having this issue?

I just bought the deal. Human Torch never once appeared in the reel. I feel like it might have been bugged or something. Anyone else having this issue?

The reel is just a list of some of the possibilities, and doesn't reflect the outcome. He's in there. Many Pics are floating around of people that pulled him.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★

I told my wife makes if you're going to spend money don't but if you're going to do it on really great rank up material offers.

How did you make out?
    On the five fgmc crystals I bought back when IIRC DarkHawk was the feature all 3 stars.

Although the drop rates were garbage then.

I just think ranking up champs is worth so much more than rolling the dice on expensive crystals.

How did you make out?
    On the five fgmc crystals I bought back when IIRC DarkHawk was the feature all 3 stars.

Although the drop rates were garbage then.

I just think ranking up champs is worth so much more than rolling the dice on expensive crystals.
    Yeah, it's hit-or-miss, so I give it a shot now and then, but I don't get too caught up in the chase.
    Haji_Saab said:

How did the thread turn into this? smh ..

Back to topic: Yes, these crystals are insane ... someone in my alliance got 4 5* including Aegon dupe from them ... But also, someone got 5 3* ... so yeah .. it's RNG which I hate with a passion

4 5*s? Nice.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    There ARE kabam employees playing so yeah maybe he was put there! My first alliance i was recruited by a kabam employee...so don't fool yourself into thinking they don't send people in here to stir up excitment about whatever it is they want to promote! And some of them have been playing right beside some of you for a long time!
    On one occasion i recall someone coming in and showing off what they cracked from an event quest crystal that he got for 100 percenting the special event quest...only thing was...the quest had only been up an running for about 45 minutes...so how did he manage to 100 percent complete a quest that was up for that short of period of time???
    And then why did he feel it neccessary to brag? Everyone rushed out to get their chance...that was the plan...
    There are thousands of us opening millions of crystals a week! I have had good openings but i have never felt i had to snap a screen shot and rub peoples noses in it...so really i would rather believe it is a kabam employee promoting the crystal than think it is a regular player who is so insecure he has to brag about his blind luck! Even a.blind squirrel finds a nut now and then! He doesn't wave his nuts around bragging about it!
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    RNG will be the death of this game. Especially when it comes to cash. Getting multiple god tier vs all 3 stars is going to wear thin quickly, moreso than ever with restrictions and increasingly difficult endgame content.

Bennsayong it for years, but they just keep increasing the pool with very little ability to direct your progress in a focused direction. You live or die by kabams whim.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

Smells like fake news. There hasn't even been word on here about a Featured Cavalier.

You have to be Cavalier to get the offer, which is why you don't have it.
This discussion has been closed.