**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena Questions

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Annihilus had a lower cutoff compared to new character this year in the 3* arena and it appears the 2nd round he will go for lower than the first round. Why is this? Is it lag, the bounty missions. If anyone has any insight I'd be curious to hear.

One other question will Human Torch have higher cutoff compared to Annihilus?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It entirely depends on who puts up what. I wouldn't assume it will be lower next Round. Many times it can break even, or go for more. I would suspect that people are busy.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom

Do you think Human Torch will go for more or less that what Annihilus will go for?
    I'd say at least 1.1 Mil.
    Anywhere upwards of 1.1 to 1.2 is safe. At times I've seen it go higher, but that seems to be the goal lately. It never hurts to overshoot anyway.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

Anywhere upwards of 1.1 to 1.2 is safe. At times I've seen it go higher, but that seems to be the goal lately. It never hurts to overshoot anyway.

I usually have gone for 1.4 Mil as I see that as the cutoff in various YouTube user videos. Thank you for your input!