**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashing or Scheduled Maintenance? [Merged Threads]

ThednessThedness Posts: 27
edited April 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
It says scheduled maintenance, but it is happening every few minutes.

Are they crashes and mislabeled or are they scheduled without any prior warning, over and over again?

Comments

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Not happening kabam!!

I just defeated UC nick fury with some difficulty and literally just as my x23 landed the last hit with him at 1% health, it goes down. This is not happening!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    It keeps popping up as Scheduled Maintenance.
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    Just came back up
    quick maintenance
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Nick Fury? Have I skipped ahead one quest into the future somehow?
  • jdyke23jdyke23 Posts: 215
    mine is constantly kicking me out for maintenance then letting me in then kicking me out
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Down again huh smh get it together
  • pooldead1725pooldead1725 Posts: 55
    just when he leaves back issues 2, wasted power-ups
  • Nightwraith21Nightwraith21 Posts: 68
    Can y'all make up your minds if you want the game to be up or not?

• Thanos_CarThanos_Car Posts: 298
    As it says, it is a maintenance, but i dont think it was scheduled.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    My message said scheduled maintenance. Lies. Thanks for yet another crash when I was mid fight.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    when our team went to battle, it was frequently down.. so annoying.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I don't it was supposed to be scheduled maintenance, but for some reason it just keeps saying it.

It literally just went down like a hr and half ago and came back only to go down again
  • richo82richo82 Posts: 50
    Trying to enter bounty mission and keep getting kicked out with scheduled maintenance message, very annoying and only need 1 more person to run through for the alliance rewards.
  • JynetixJynetix Posts: 91
    and down again for scheduled
  • We're working on getting this sorted, y'all. We're extremely sorry for the confusion and frustration this is causing. The Contest is not meant to be down for Scheduled Maintenance. We'll get this fixed ASAP.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Man. Over and over and over it goes. This is sucking bad.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I don't want to sound like I'm bashing Kabam or anything, but this is truly the worst month we've had since the overheating issues in my opinion. I hope they've got something planned for all the inconvenience of the lag, frame rate, bugs, and now the unschedule maint constantly happening every 10 minutes or so.
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

I don't want to sound like I'm bashing Kabam or anything, but this is truly the worst month we've had since the overheating issues in my opinion. I hope they've got something planned for all the inconvenience of the lag, frame rate, bugs, and now the unschedule maint constantly happening every 10 minutes or so.

Sad part about your statement is that the over heating wasn't all that long ago lol
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    since I don’t have much time to play mcoc, this early morning time must be precious. however kabam’s maintains took it away, so that I would lost my opportunity that gives me T5 shards.
This discussion has been closed.