**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you want to laugh?

So, a while ago, I got bored of my basic wallpaper and decided to change it. I didn't know what wallpaper ( including Always on display image and lock screen) to choose, but I decided to apply a Black Panther theme, cuz I am a huge Marvel and I think he is one of the coolest looking guys in the MCU.
Also, i found a cool T-shirt:

But, after that something happened: I awakened this guy
And in the next 4 star, because I still use 4 stars ( I am uncollected and I manage to do epic each day in negative zones), i awakened this guy
I said: "Meh, they are only 4 stars, I don't care", and this morning, this happened:
What where the odds? In a total of 3 four stars(the other one was Magneto -_- )and one 5 star, i got 3 Black Panthers!!!
I bet that if i change my wallpaper to a picture of Aegon or Blade i will get Colossus...
I hope you enjoyed my story...I am pretty sad about ut but at least it is funny!

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Coincidence.
  • DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    I think it just happened but it's funny
    For sure. :D Very cool.
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    Are you a hacker
    1 5 star after only 3 4 star
    Uske it man
  • Aryan9233Aryan9233 Posts: 74
    I have a thanos shirts about 12
    O don't think I can believe to be
    Get THANOS
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Coincidence.

At this point every single person that plays mcoc could pull a 5* Colossus as their next 5* and you would still argue coincidence.
    No. You're right. It's much more logical to believe the game is monitoring everything from your Screensaver to your choice of clothing.
    Seriously.
    Didn't say this wasn't a coincidence just pointing out you believe everything is a coincidence.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Black Panther (Classic) does have some value.
    Civil War is trash though.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    This happened to me, I put the omega red background as my wallpaper and my next 5* was omega red😂

Coincidence.

At this point every single person that plays mcoc could pull a 5* Colossus as their next 5* and you would still argue coincidence.
    No. You're right. It's much more logical to believe the game is monitoring everything from your Screensaver to your choice of clothing.
    Seriously.
    Didn't say this wasn't a coincidence just pointing out you believe everything is a coincidence.
    You were trying to start something. It didn't work. Now back to the topic. :)
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    My friends kind jinxed me a couple of times, my first one they said what happens if you pull a Juggernaut then what do you know I pull him.

Then they said I bet one of your next ones is going to be antman and It was happened.

Sometimes I talk to my alliance and we or I pull the ones we were talking about it's kinda spooky sometimes.
    I pulled 3 Guillotines within a week or two one time. 2*, 3*, and the 4*. Then there was the time I was Grinding for Hyperion, and I pulled him from PHC. I just enjoyed the break. XD
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I was joking with my friend about how he would pull a Groot next (for his 3rd 5*). Guess who he got? 😆

Imma bout to put an Ægon image on my wallpaper
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Also, I opened another 4 star after i bought this T-shirt
    I got Iron Patriot:

Hoped for something else, huh? :-D
    One of my first 2* was BP (CW). I think I got him from a featured crystal, back in the day I still used units on them... It took Gwenpool to the movies to awaken him and now he's sig 11 and fully maxed out (cause I just wanted it to).
    My magic trick is: I hope for something and I get something else entirely but just as nice. Like: I want a 5* Void, but I got Domino instead. Well, it works sometimes. My last pull was Yellowjacket. Just useless without his sig.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I wonder are there any corvus gave t-shirts?
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Wow 😂
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★

Coincidence.

I think not!

Aryan9233 said:

Are you a hacker
    1 5 star after only 3 4 star
    Uske it man

umm, i have 50+ four stars with many at sig 40 -_-