**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega red micro reflect

Omega red tentacle (medium) hits are being punished with damage. His ability says he will not take damage on tentacle attacks. It works correctly against korg, electro, and killmonger reverberation and thorns nodes etc. it is not working correctly against micro reflect.

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Omega Red is taking damage on his Medium hits from Micro-Reflect in EQ 3.1. He should be immune to this damage as it is “instant passive damage.” Please take a look into this and fix before Variant.

I’m on the latest version of the game, iOS 11, iPhone 8 Plus.
    Can we get some clarification on this? Seems like a bug
  • FactorQFactorQ Posts: 110
    Think the reduced offensive ability accuracy is what's doing it. Kinda like BW vs Antman Thorns back in the day
  • MMCskippyMMCskippy Posts: 352 ★★
    Of course it's ability accuracy... it's the one game mechanic that can't be reliably defined and creates all kinds of misunderstanding in game.
  • Hi there!

Can you please get us a video of this? It'd be super helpful. Thanks in advance!
  • Ace_QuillAce_Quill Posts: 57
    Sure. Send me a private message where to email or post to youtube?
    https://youtu.be/db8fNb_ELLM

I can upload the entire fight if needed.
    Wondering if the damage quantity is correct as well. I dont think omega red basic attacks do ~2800 damage. I'm taking more than 1700hp damage on the reflection. 1) omega mediums shouldn't take damage. 2) that damage seems out of proportion.
    It shouldn’t be an ability accuracy. It is a defensive ability and those aren’t affected by the node
    To me this is still “instant passive damage” that should be prevented by OR’s ability.
  • Abs_JusticeAbs_Justice Posts: 10
    Is there any response or kabam just neglect it since it works in their favor?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    Glancing reduces offensive ability accuracy, meaning his ability will fail and he will take damage
  • Abs_JusticeAbs_Justice Posts: 10
    @will-o-wisp OR's avoiding damage is hardly offensive ability even it in the process of attacking. Even though you are correct, OR's ability describes it reduces defensive ability accuracy, which is not the case here(assuming GLANCE is a defensive ability). The worst scenario narrows the question to which prevails, the strongest spear or the strongest shield? And for the reminder, all that is when assuming ORs ability is offensive. It is just sad to see the result here works in KABAMs favor, again.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    "Never" beats "always"
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Hello, any news on this bug? Because it's a bug, isn't it?