**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hawkeye is so underrated

EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
I mean, his power drain and bleed on his SP1 is insane! But people are too focused on bleed champs like blade, so they forget the original bleed champ.

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    His power drain is his best feature. Wish they would give him an ability like ws where he could cycle between different arrows. He is outclassed in the bleed department by many newer champs like blade and gwenpool which is why he is mostly forgot. He is a great champ and what he does he does well. That simple change in ability would make him so much better though
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Agreed his dupe ability is useless i have a non duped 5 star one and i use him quite often. And his list of abilities is much too short
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    My 4/55 hawkeye agrees
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    very good champ, would love a 6* cuz he doesn't need to be awakened
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    Pair him with Quake: +15% ability accuracy increase for all champs

Pair him with BPCW: +25% bleed damage for all Skill champs

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I use him with sentry and void.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    A very good champ to play with, at least this month’s epic bounty mission
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Most people thinks he's good? I don't see how he's underrated any more people have been appreciating him a lot especially with the 2015 rank up gems.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I have him as a 6* and his bleed does insane damage. Very happy with that pull.

I just wish the MCU version of Hawkeye wasn't so useless.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 992 ★★★★
    I have him as a sig 20 4/55 right now, and every time I use him, I get more and more tempted to take him to r5 and dump a bunch of stones into his Sig.

I think the reason he's often considered "underrated" is the state of newer skill champs (cough * blade * cough), and his incredibly low power index. I have a sig 40 3/45 Emma frost, and her power index is higher than my Hawkeye. That's just a long winded way of saying people who care about prestige would likely overlook Hawkeye in an instant.

He's a boss in my opinion though.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I agree my 4* Hawkeye has been very helpful especially against Human Torch.
  • I actually still haven't gotten him above a 3-Star, but he was one of my first maxed 3-Stars and he got me through a lot of quests with that Bleed and Power Drain. He is a pretty reliable member of the team.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The only issue with hawkeye is his synergy partner choices...i mean on his character specifically. Wish he recognized a few more champs...but with Sentry and Void you get 4 synergies so that is where i use him.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I actually used a Gem on him. At the time, I had no other options I felt comfortable with in using. No regrets. I took him to R4, and he goes through a great deal of content.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I even used him against bleed immune champs just for power control. He's excellent
  • EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★
    mgj0630 said:

I have him as a sig 20 4/55 right now, and every time I use him, I get more and more tempted to take him to r5 and dump a bunch of stones into his Sig.

I think the reason he's often considered "underrated" is the state of newer skill champs (cough * blade * cough), and his incredibly low power index. I have a sig 40 3/45 Emma frost, and her power index is higher than my Hawkeye. That's just a long winded way of saying people who care about prestige would likely overlook Hawkeye in an instant.

He's a boss in my opinion though.

Yes that's the main problem with Hawkeye his hero rating is insanely low, since he only has two abilities, and people overlook him