**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ghost's SP2

There's an issue when i Play with Ghost and do an sp2 The First hit is Critical but The Last two hits are Not and this happens me in every single fight. It's really annoying.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,190 ★★★★★
    Lóri65 said:

There's an issue when i Play with Ghost and do an sp2 The First hit is Critical but The Last two hits are Not and this happens me in every single fight. It's really annoying.

You need to use the sp right away
  • Options
    And u hav the phess to
  • Options
    Lóri65Lóri65 Posts: 4
    Gamer said:

And u hav the phess to

I Have phased before and then i launch my sp2
  • Options
    Hm I’m haven’t any problem with it only if I’m waiting like 1 sek
  • Options
    Psy26Psy26 Posts: 159
    I'm playing ghost every day and never had this issue so you must be doing something wrong, you lunch special as soon as you start phasing and you should be good
  • Options
    Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 477 ★★★
    Ya, has to be quick. I usually swipe back to phase with my right hand and immediately hit the special button with left hand. Can do it a lot faster that way than trying to do both with same hand.
  • Options
    Ch1efster said:

Ya, has to be quick. I usually swipe back to phase with my right hand and immediately hit the special button with left hand. Can do it a lot faster that way than trying to do both with same hand.

Thanks! Now i could do it in the right way. Before i wasn't fast enough
  • Options
    wallopwallop Posts: 16
    you're using the phase special wrong you have to use your special as soon as you phase or not all hits will crit. I'm a massive ghost fan lol
  • Options
    wallop said:

you're using the phase special wrong you have to use your special as soon as you phase or not all hits will crit. I'm a massive ghost fan lol

Yes now i'm know. btw thanks for The Help!
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited September 2020
    Wrong thread