**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

KG in Variant

RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★
In the chapter of the new variant where KG is supposed to trigger poison - his regen that triggers when the timer runs out does not appear to be doing damage. The poison debuff icon appears, but there is no damage showing. The regen triggered when KG uses his sp3 does, however, trigger the damage.

Comments

• LaylicLaylic Posts: 88
    Just noticed this as well. His poison from his Sp2 also does damage but not the node from the global.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    I've seen this as well. Please look it over, mods.
  • Hey there, would you be able to tell me who you were fighting when you noticed this happening?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    I think it happens on every fight. There are some videos on it on youtube as well.
    The regeneration KG gets on his cooldown period triggers a poison that causes 0 damage to the opponent.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 ★★★★★

Hey there, would you be able to tell me who you were fighting when you noticed this happening?

Yes, every fight in that chapter. The defenders that are more vulnerable to poison do take more damage when that poison icon is up, but again, I've tried KG against many fights in 3.2 and there is no damage when that passive regen triggers.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    The issue with King Groot's Poison from Overgrowth node not doing damage has been resolved.
  • CjlocoCjloco Posts: 13
    @Kabam Lyra I think that the overgrowth node isn't working as stated also.

I was using king groot and the poison debuff that was given from sp3 was dealing way less damage and didn't last double the duration.

• byble_byble_ Posts: 1
    I’ve just tried the same thing and the poison doesn’t even trigger now and the regen rate is untouched.