**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About gold problem..

2»

Comments

• xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

Wife and 2 kids. Having a life just fine. What about you? Having gold, doing resource management well, learning to play the game well, spending some free time grinding arena does't equate to not having a life.

But I guess you don't know all these since you're still new to the game, been given all the catalysts like handouts to rank up your champs since you've started playing, and are currently feeling stifled because your gold income cannot sustain your unwise rank up decisions.

Lol at least I don't make up lies to cover up my sad life dedicated to arena oh and also have been playing for 4 years. And by God's I don't know what you mean by poor rank up descisions since I have a life that I cannot waste in arena I don't have enough gold to do anything. But keep stroking your ego while I live life learning actual skills all you will ever have is this game sad really.
    Sure. You can believe what you wanna believe all you want. Fact of the matter is, you’re out of gold. Have fun, “veteran” of 4 years who isn’t even level 60 yet.
    I will have fun when Kabam releases a gold event and you start crying about it
    And I would cry about it because I have 82m in my stash? lol
    My question is what is the harm in getting extra gold? It's not like such a event would only be available to certain people. Everyone can do it.
    No harm to that. It’s just the incessant whining, repetitive requests, and unjustified reasoning for requesting for one.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    I hope they release a gold event. But it's an arena event. We will see who will have time grind arena then.
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    There is NOT a gold issue. Complaint threads like this are the reason the 4-hour crystals are even worse than before.

All you need to do is a few rounds of arena, doesn't take long, just make it a habit.
    Start with 4* Basic arena, milestones come quick and lots of PHC shards.
    If you finish all the milestones there, pick another arena (or do 5* in the 5* Featured arena)

Currently we get gold from: Arena, Arena Crystals, Free Crystals, duping champions, selling anything, plus others I prob forgot. Sure, it's not a lot each time, but it adds up.

This game has always been about time vs money. Many invest a lot of time and go far with little spend. Others have less time but make up for it with spend.

If you lack both time & money, then lower your expectation of fast progression to something you can actually achieve.

But to the point of the quests, I see no reason why they shouldn't be available regularly like the daily quests. They cost energy so its not exactly free.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    I have a gold issue. I went from 10 million to 8 million. Should i make a complaint thread?
    /s
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    I think the admins would appreciate not being tagged like this for no apparent reason
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

Wife and 2 kids. Having a life just fine. What about you? Having gold, doing resource management well, learning to play the game well, spending some free time grinding arena does't equate to not having a life.

But I guess you don't know all these since you're still new to the game, been given all the catalysts like handouts to rank up your champs since you've started playing, and are currently feeling stifled because your gold income cannot sustain your unwise rank up decisions.

Lol at least I don't make up lies to cover up my sad life dedicated to arena oh and also have been playing for 4 years. And by God's I don't know what you mean by poor rank up descisions since I have a life that I cannot waste in arena I don't have enough gold to do anything. But keep stroking your ego while I live life learning actual skills all you will ever have is this game sad really.
    Sure. You can believe what you wanna believe all you want. Fact of the matter is, you’re out of gold. Have fun, “veteran” of 4 years who isn’t even level 60 yet.
    My question is what is the harm in getting extra gold? It's not like such a event would only be available to certain people. Everyone can do it.
    No harm to that. It’s just the incessant whining, repetitive requests, and unjustified reasoning for requesting for one.
    Yes true I do get tired of the repatative threads on this but doesn't mean I disagree with them.
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
    edited April 2019
    I had tons of gold when I was lower tier.. my issue is for the higher tier players,

There is not enough gold period.. anyone saying yes there is with a mid to high tier roster just doesn’t understand the gold it takes,

The game has not updated revives, health pots, unit costs or hardly the gold given to match the 6* heroes they have made, much less all the new content out. It just does not add up when you add in map costs and other stuff..

And then kabam wants to whine about 90% of top alliances buying resources...

Well give us gold to play the game that doesn’t match up with everything else at the highest tier or keep getting resources bought. Period

I run the arenas, but I’m not putting up 20mil+ but just hitting lower milestones and am still out of gold. At lower tiers this is fine, gold is plentiful. But for those who keep replying in silver and gold AW and map 1-5 AQ is completely irrelevant, this post was not for you. It’s a request from the top
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    @xNig sorry man, I think you are a good person and mostly agree with you, but if you have 81 mil gold that is not “good resource mgmt” and “a little Arena everyday.” That is HARDCORE grinder or whale level gold. To imply otherwise is deceiving at best.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Cranmer00 said:

I had tons of gold when I was lower tier.. my issue is for the higher tier players,

There is not enough gold period.. anyone saying yes there is with a mid to high tier roster just doesn’t understand the gold it takes,

The game has not updated revives, health pots, unit costs or hardly the gold given to match the 6* heroes they have made, much less all the new content out. It just does not add up when you add in map costs and other stuff..

Well give us gold to play the game that doesn’t match up with everything else at the highest tier or keep getting resources bought. Period

I run the arenas, but I’m not putting up 20mil+ but just hitting lower milestones and am still out of gold. At lower tiers this is fine, gold is plentiful. But for those who keep replying in silver and gold AW and map 1-5 AQ is completely irrelevant, this post was not for you. It’s a request from the top

It's not an issue of where you're at. Many, many Top Tier Players have Gold. xNig for example, is definitely not mid-Tier. The problem is, you can't spend it faster than you make it.

xNig said:

xNig said:

xNig said:

@shadow_lurker22

@xNig sorry man, I think you are a good person and mostly agree with you, but if you have 81 mil gold that is not “good resource mgmt” and “a little Arena everyday.” That is HARDCORE grinder or whale level gold. To imply otherwise is deceiving at best.

Or it could be just accumulated over years of playing..

For 2 years I’ve missed no more than 5 arenas grinding for milestones (just milestones I don’t go for the champ). Currently I do 1.5m / 4m / 6m in about 55-60 fights each arena. So commitment wise it’s about 2 hours a day, in short intervals of 15-20minutes (or straight 1-2 hours when I watch tv after my kids go to bed).

Also, I’ve been doing 5x5 for 2 years and doing some map 6 now so I donate roughly 135k weekly in the past and 180k nowadays (and most of the time I trade gold with my alliance members so I donate for them). So the completion rewards etc gradually adds up.

If you couple that with good resource management, it’s very likely to accumulate that amount without hardcore grinding or spending like a whale. I’m F2P btw.

It just takes time, patience and discipline.

Cranmer00 said:

It's not an issue of where you're at. Many, many Top Tier Players have Gold. xNig for example, is definitely not mid-Tier. The problem is, you can't spend it faster than you make it.

Agree. If you roughly know your gold intake, you’ll know how much you can spend or whether you need to be a little thrifty on your upgrades for now.

Side note, I ALWAYS upgrade with class ISO and sell the generic ones.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    @xNig if you don’t mind saying how many 6*/5*/4* do you have ?

Cuz this weekend was the first time I was able to hit both max milestones in 4* basic and 4* featured arena and it took me the same 2 hours as you but without 5* featured.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    For me, there's not much of a big formula, other than the fact that I'm always Grinding Arenas. Even when I'm not going for a Champ, I'll do a few Milestones in a number of them at least, just to farm. It's really much simpler for me. I don't like running out of Gold, and when I get close to 5 Mil, I get nervous. So when I get to 5.2 or 5.1, I hold off on spending. Sometimes I'll wait until I get to 5.5, sometimes over 6, but I just stop myself when I get to a certain point. It's actually quite simple.
    Onmix said:

Cuz this weekend was the first time I was able to hit both max milestones in 4* basic and 4* featured arena and it took me the same 2 hours as you but without 5* featured.

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s
    - 91 x 5*s (I only grind using 5* R3 and above. Don’t finish my R3s some times. Generally once the score dips below 23k per match I stop grinding. It isn’t efficient imo. In detail, I have 5 R5s, 15 R4s, 25 R3s.)
    - 128 x 4*s (I only grind using 5/50s. I have 32 5/50s.)

I stagger my grinding of arenas. My first day of the 3 day arena I hit about 5m or so for my 5* featured. After that I only use my 6*s for it.

Second day I do 4* featured and basic. Basic is effortless as I just grind my top 3-5 teams once in awhile for 100-200k.
    xNig said:

Onmix said:

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s
    - 91 x 5*s (I only grind using 5* R3 and above. Don’t finish my R3s some times. Generally once the score dips below 23k per match I stop grinding. It isn’t efficient imo. In detail, I have 5 R5s, 15 R4s, 25 R3s.)

I stagger my grinding of arenas. My first day of the 3 day arena I hit about 5m or so for my 5* featured. After that I only use my 6*s for it.

Second day I do 4* featured and basic. Basic is effortless as I just grind my top 3-5 teams once in awhile for 100-200k.
    Weird. If you have those level of champs, there should be a gold problem.... But I'm not seeing it... You mean the gold problem is a myth?

xNig said:

Onmix said:

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s

Weird. If you have those level of champs, there should be a gold problem.... But I'm not seeing it... You mean the gold problem is a myth?
    That’s why I said it’s more of a resource management issue. I’m donating 500+k gold to treasury weekly as I trade with my ally members for loyalty. Still seeing a net gain in gold.
    xNig said:

xNig said:

Onmix said:

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s

That’s why I said it’s more of a resource management issue. I’m donating 500+k gold to treasury weekly as I trade with my ally members for loyalty. Still seeing a net gain in gold.
    And what most don't realize about arena the gold is all in the first 3 milestones. Grinding just gets you BC which you can use on crystals.

xNig said:

xNig said:

Onmix said:

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s

And what most don't realize about arena the gold is all in the first 3 milestones. Grinding just gets you BC which you can use on crystals.
    Yup. And although the game is moving towards 5*s, we are getting 4*s like candy and each dupe gives enough ISO to sell for 100+k gold.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    xNig said:

Onmix said:

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s

Oh wow. That’s a beefy roster. Guess that’s why it takes less time. Thanks for clarifying!
    edited April 2019
    Onmix said:

xNig said:

Onmix said:

Champs wise I have:
    - 8 x 6*s

Oh wow. That’s a beefy roster. Guess that’s why it takes less time. Thanks for clarifying!
    Thanks. Yup. But I worked my way up like everyone else, not spend.

Generally, my view is arena is time x efficiency = rewards. So if you can increase either component, then it gets much easier.

Eventually your roster will develop and reach that stage too.

Tbh I can easily grind 12m for 5* featured for all the milestones (I can clock 6-7m a day just grinding my 5* R3s and above). But it takes too much time and I’m not ready or interested to commit so much time to it.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★

Or you can just take turns in arena alike this pictures of mine. The first three milestones in arenas gives you lots of golds but if you do this you net more BC that lead to more golds income as well getting those golds and units for the rest of milestones.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Omg, stop posting those pics. Learn how to take a screenshot