**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just a thank you

After having and playing this game for years now I literally just wanted to say thank you. The developer's deserve to be recognized for their consistency in always adding to the game. You ALL are the best.

Comments

• shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

i mean i know most people only join the forums to be jerks and to complain, but mcoc is easily the best mobile game ever made

It's a great game but could be so much more if it had developers who knew how to make an update with no bugs.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★

i mean i know most people only join the forums to be jerks and to complain, but mcoc is easily the best mobile game ever made

It's a great game but could be so much more if it had developers who knew how to make an update with no bugs.
    i mean sure, but every update for every app/software has bugs. Every iphone update has bugs, and think of the resource apple has
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019

I will take that as a joke

Why would you take it as a joke? Sure there are problems but the game is fantastic.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Why would you take it as a joke? Sure there are problems but the game is fantastic.
    For me, that's proof it is a good game. Any game that has a number of issues and keeps us here anyway must be good. Lol.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    You're welcome.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited April 2019

See the thing is, I really like this game. I love marvel and I really like the concept of playing with/against your favourite marvel characters. But this thank you message is absolute garbage. Consistency? The only thing the developers are consistent about are adding more bugs and frustrating their players to the core. To be good at this game, you either spend your entire wallet or you grind and forget that real life exists. There have been constant bad decisions like the act 6 gate. Games are businesses, not charity. So unless some game developer is doing something exceptionally well, then they definitely deserve a thank you. But Kabam isn't one of those companies. Instead they owe a thank you to the player base for sticking around and putting up with this bs. I'll be honest, I feel an urge of leaving this game everyday and I know I'm not alone to feel this way. I only stick around because I love marvel.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

Have you ever developed and maintained a game before? People are pretty quick to judge someone else’s performance in a field they've never gained experience in themselves.

Bunch of entitled brats.

Says the guy on the Kabam forums who loves the game. Haha.

I really do despise people.
  • DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    I hate marvel nuts, especially since its in hands of disney movie-wise and comics took terrible direction as well, but I love the game for combat engine and I wouldn't say it's the best mobile game, but definietly best fighting mobile game. I also love how the game doesn't really limit players to how much they can play without paying for refills like in many others games where you can play for 5 minutes and you are being being pickpocketed, between quests, aq, aw, arena and dungeons, one can really play as much as they want, and that's rather unique trait for a mobile game.
    I would never stick around and play a game I didn’t love. If I had such a remarkably poor opinion of the company and/or game, and if it did not bring me joy, the I simply would not play.

These boneheads seem to actually get off on not liking the game, yet are so addicted that they have to inject their venom into the world about it. Of course they will still play and cry.

It’s so absurd.
  • AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Lol someone flagged all the comments as abuse which pointed out that it's a joke or a troll post (Grow up kiddo)
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★

Lol someone flagged all the comments as abuse which pointed out that it's a joke or a troll post (Grow up kiddo)

Can't get rid of those personal wankers of Kabam. They'll flag everything that is against Kabam.

Can't get rid of those personal wankers of Kabam. They'll flag everything that is against Kabam.
    Agree
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Speaking from personal experience, people Flag anything positive too. They Flag everything on here. Have a look at my Profile. Lol.

Speaking from personal experience, people Flag anything positive too. They Flag everything on here. Have a look at my Profile. Lol.

Yeah, you're a living example lmao
  • Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237

Do you think sucking up to kabam gives you a better drop rate or something?
  • Biggyboy660Biggyboy660 Posts: 32
    Wow...... there is so much bickering at each other. This is so toxic that players are getting flamed for voicing their opinions. You all should be ashamed of the immaturity that is being displayed. If you want to argue that then give your device to someone and ask them to read the contents of this post and see what kind of reaction you get. Freaking pathetic
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92

Have you ever developed and maintained a game before? People are pretty quick to judge someone else’s performance in a field they've never gained experience in themselves.

Bunch of entitled brats.
    Ok so... I can see what you're saying but here is where you lost me... this is their job... this is what they do to make a living... this is what they get paid for... when I go to work my job must be done... without bugs, etc. If they were doing this in their spare time pro bono then your argument would hold some water but this is supposedly their livelihood and profession... We dont pay basketball players to deliver 37 percent of the time
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

See the thing is, I really like this game. I love marvel and I really like the concept of playing with/against your favourite marvel characters. But this thank you message is absolute garbage. Consistency? The only thing the developers are consistent about are adding more bugs and frustrating their players to the core. To be good at this game, you either spend your entire wallet or you grind and forget that real life exists. There have been constant bad decisions like the act 6 gate. Games are businesses, not charity. So unless some game developer is doing something exceptionally well, then they definitely deserve a thank you. But Kabam isn't one of those companies. Instead they owe a thank you to the player base for sticking around and putting up with this bs. I'll be honest, I feel an urge of leaving this game everyday and I know I'm not alone to feel this way. I only stick around because I love marvel.
    You have your opinion and OP has his. Just because you feel a lack of consistency doesn't mean OP is having the same experience. Its not fair to call this statement garbage or knock the OP because of how YOU feel. Ive rarely had any of the issue most complain about on here so for me the game has also been consistant.

Act 6 restrictions was a bad decision. Its a decision you dont agree with. That doesnt make it bad. We were going to get to that point in the game sometime regardless.

Maybe you should step away if you have that feeling everyday. There are other marvel games out there.
  • LegendsendLegendsend Posts: 92
    On a side note I love this game... I think about quitting all the damn time due to the lags bugs and other issues but I'm still here... This is a seriously good game with some seriously bad issues a little more than occasionally
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

Bunch of entitled brats.
    I don't even know where to begin to tell you how stupid that comment was. See, Kabam is a pretty stable developing company whose entire PURPOSE is to make games. We as players expect them to maintain this big joke of a game. You can't just blame someone for not being satisfied with the performance of a game like ' Ha ha you can't make a game and maintain it so you don't get to point out the flaws of a company which is SUPPOSED TO but STILL DOESN'T. How can you be so stupid? "I dEsPiSe PeOpLe". Grow up.
    You didnt answer the question though. Yes they are a mobile gaming company. Does that mean they have to be perfect? Do you know what it takes to develope a game? To maintain it? If this was played on 1 platform like iphone OS 11 or whatever is current, there probably would be little to no issues at all. But this game is played on 100's of devices with different OS and phone specs. They are making a game thats trying to hit a moving target.

When IOS or Android make an update, do you think they contact Kabam and tell them what it is in order to make their gsme better? Nope, Kabam has to develope around all of that.

You are the definition of a "armchair quarterback". You sit back saying how easy it is and no one should mess up. Like in sports, you probably know how to play better than the players or coach better than the coaches. In all likelihood you probably are worse than all of them.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Bunch of entitled brats.
    when I go to work my job must be done... without bugs, etc.
    So you’ve NEVER made a game that don’t have a bug, a glitch, or anything like that? I mean come on NOBODY is without faults and that includes games.
This discussion has been closed.