**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My 4 year anniversary!

2»

Comments

• RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    LoL thanks! I'll pass! Those of you who are genuine in your efforts to help i assure you this is not directed at you. It is not the tier above me with which i have issue! Just some.of those in it! And my posts have sounded smug and antagonistic for that i am sorry to those undeserving of such attitude! But enough is enough when tou feel anonymity entitles you to call strangers liars!
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    All righty then! Peace out!
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Again with the "I've been playing solo" remark. This is a game designed for team play but with the option for solo content. You seem to be the only one on the forum asking for an award for not playing half the content available. Its completely your choice to play that way and ultimately you are dealing with the consequences of that choice. Not sure what someone was saying you lied about. If it's that you dont do arena I guess you have proved your point but a simple profile pic would have shown that you did arena
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Mbizz said:

Rap said:

Thanks man!

/whooosh
    you dont get to r/whoosh him for that, be better
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Damn. Now I have to pay my bookie. I bet the farm against you.
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

All righty then! Peace out!

I just think you overestimated the number of people that cared.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Congrats on your achievements

Well if anyone calls you the forum groutch you can redirect them here where this guy wanted to show what he did and everyone ripped at him for it. Thanks for being pretty much the only positive comment.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Also @Rap Congrats on the arena ranks.
    edited April 2019

Congrats on your achievements

Well if anyone calls you the forum groutch you can redirect them here where this guy wanted to show what he did and everyone ripped at him for it. Thanks for being pretty much the only positive comment.
    Nobody is ripping him for what he has done. The negativity is directed towards his demand to be treated differently because he chooses to play solo. He is literally saying he is so great in one sentence and following with poor me kabam has forgotten the solo players in a game designed for mostly team based advancement in the next. You can choose to play the game solo but don't expect people to feel sorry that you don't receive the same rewards as those contributing to a team
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Rap said:

I also said i had made it through act four and as far as i have currently gotten in the story quests with those same 5 champs (from 2014) you see above...i was called a liar! You see my roster! Now here is my progress...

I'm stuck there as well.

Rap said:

I also said i had made it through act four and as far as i have currently gotten in the story quests with those same 5 champs (from 2014) you see above...i was called a liar! You see my roster! Now here is my progress...

I'm stuck there as well.
    What are your champs? Buffet isn't that bad if you dont use buff heavy champs. You can also use healblock or heal reversal champs. For the lanes that start with 1 or 2 bars of power stark spidey is a big help. Parry and heavy to reduce their power at the start of the fight @Ultimatesaber32
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Rap when I was a newer player I bounced around for a bit looking for a good alliance. Finally found one and my progress went up by an insane amount. I've made good friends in the game and enjoy my alliance. Can't imagine sticking with it this long as a solo player so props for that even though I don't understand it. Lots of chill alliances out there, why not get better rewards? I would say if you won't join an alliance and get negative feedback when you post belligerently about being a solo player you can't complain when you get negative reactions from the forum. But all good.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    This is kinda making me a little sad.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nice job on your progess! Personally, I became elders bane in two years.
  • Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Bro let people say what they want to say..keep going strong..its a game keep enjoying it..Does it really matter what people think of you, i don't think it can comfort you but just a ego satisfaction. Enjoy the laggy buggy game while you can lol
    Good job on the above arena's!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

I also said that i could break through to endless wins in any arena but the featured five with only 5 4 stars at r5 and no 5 stars above rank 2...i was called a liar.

When kabam say they want people to diversify their roster, they meant they want people to pick more diverse champs to use T4cc on.
    They don’t create content for diverse 4/40 rosters unless that person is exceptionally skilled
    Dshu said:

Rap said:

I'm stuck there as well.
    What are your champs? Buffet isn't that bad if you dont use buff heavy champs. You can also use healblock or heal reversal champs. For the lanes that start with 1 or 2 bars of power stark spidey is a big help. Parry and heavy to reduce their power at the start of the fight @Ultimatesaber32
    So, my current champs are a 5/50 Duped max sig IMIW, 5/50 unduped AA, 4/40 unduped CAIW, unduped 4/40 Medusa and an unduped 3/45 Gwenpool. I chose champs with some damage output but didn't generate anything other than passive buffs. i also reset my profiencies masteries and having the mastery points sitting waiting for dexterity so that i can successful dodge specials without them regening. @Dshu

Dshu said:

Rap said:

I'm stuck there as well.
    So, my current champs are a 5/50 Duped max sig IMIW, 5/50 unduped AA, 4/40 unduped CAIW, unduped 4/40 Medusa and an unduped 3/45 Gwenpool. I chose champs with some damage output but didn't generate anything other than passive buffs. i also reset my profiencies masteries and having the mastery points sitting waiting for dexterity so that i can successful dodge specials without them regening. @Dshu
    You need dexterity to dodge the specials. I’d say AA should do a lot of work, if you managed to awaken him then buffet would be irrelevant.
    Same for CapIW if you got him to a high sig level
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

So not a lie a matter of opinion.

A lie is an intentional misrepresentation. I am not sure what youre are getting at with the opinion bit.

You dont deserve respect for having the time to get high scores in arena, it is not a matter of skill but time. Respect is earned not given, you refuse to give others respect therefore they will not give you any.

Dshu said:

Rap said:

I'm stuck there as well.
    You need dexterity to dodge the specials. I’d say AA should do a lot of work, if you managed to awaken him then buffet would be irrelevant.
    @Mr_Platypus so i get the damage output with AA but how would i get the damage output with CAIW? As in, what requirements do i need to meet?

Dshu said:

Rap said:

I'm stuck there as well.
    @Mr_Platypus so i get the damage output with AA but how would i get the damage output with CAIW? As in, what requirements do i need to meet?
    Sheer number of debuffs including petrify will drop the buffet regen to 0 of reverse it

Dshu said:

Rap said:

I'm stuck there as well.

Those champs should be fine for buffet. Dont worry about the opponent eating your DeX buff. You can out damage the regen. You are better off evading the special attacks than taking all that chip damage. I'd focus on using AA (parry heavy rinse repeat) gwenpool (just let her do her thing hit and stack the bleeds) and cap iw (parry heavy) watch a video on cap you can really ramp up his damage. If you have an aou vision he can be a big help for that board since he would only proc buffs on evade and can healblock with his special. If you can post a pic of your other champs we may be able to further assist you. @Ultimatesaber32