**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Overheat again for iPhone: am i the only one?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
I experienced overheat again for my iPhone 7plus in this version update, overheat become obvious after few mins of fight. Do you guys have such an issue?

Comments

• PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    Same, not constant but I do get random flare ups during heavy arena grinding
  • Lawdawg1541Lawdawg1541 Posts: 37
    Mine has been overheating since the 22.1 update as well.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Same here.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    When the game lags (super lag), that's the signal that my iphone is heating up.
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    same here. iphone x with the latest iOS
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Same here, I use a Samsung galaxy J7 max
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Haven’t experienced this myself, but it’s scary hearing that it’s come back for some people. It definitely hit me during the summer of 2018.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I was experiencing the overheat issue in mid 2018 and hoping that no more such issue as it deteriorates my mobile battery a lot. Sadly it happens again in this update.
  • crgoodw1ncrgoodw1n Posts: 125
    I have an iphone 7, I noticed the same last night. However, I had my screen brightness all the way up, sound effects on and the phone plugged in. Once I turned the screen down a bit and unplugged it, it started to cool down.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Yeah. iPad mini 4 and heats up fairly quickly and get lag. Running beta too. Doesn't matter if it's plugged in or not. Just started with the last update.
  • Hi there!

For anyone experiencing this, can you please head over to the proper thread below for your device and fill out our provided template? This will help us with investigating the core issues:

Android
    iOS

Thanks in advance!
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    crgoodw1n said:

I have an iphone 7, I noticed the same last night. However, I had my screen brightness all the way up, sound effects on and the phone plugged in. Once I turned the screen down a bit and unplugged it, it started to cool down.

I seldom have my screen brightness above 50% and my default setting is muted sound. Also I seldom play when I plugged in power.
This discussion has been closed.