**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Featured or Normal Crystal

HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
It seems that they have changed percentage of opening featured & normal crystals these days. Featured crystals seem to get better champs than normal ones.
So now you guys keep opening 10k shards crystals or save for 15k shards crystals?
Thanks for yr reply!

5* Featured or Normal Crystal 23 votes

5* Featured Crystal (15k shards)
8% 2 votes
5* Normal Crystal (10k shards)
91% 21 votes

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    I’ve opened two featureds this cycle and have received BP and 90’s Cyclops. Full on Kabam’d there, but I’m still going to keep opening featureds because (supppsedly) I have a better chance at a decent champ
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Do the basic. If you have saved up for the featured, then you are already half way to the next basic, and the basic pool arguably has much better champs than the featured.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    The current featured crystal has only 5 good champions - Nick Fury, Captain Marvel (Movie), The Thing, Mr. Sinister and Havok. Rest of the champions have very little to no uses in the game. 5k extra shards for this? Hell no.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    I just had this dilemma. I went with Basic.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    edited April 2019
    MSRDLD said:

I’ve opened two featureds this cycle and have received BP and 90’s Cyclops. Full on Kabam’d there

It's really hurt! I open basics these days and got Psylocke, gambit, jane thor,king grooot, hulkbuster, it's 5 months without good champs already! And even they were not featured crystals, I feel the pain too. I think I've been cursed! May God bless our luck next time! 😅
  • JohnDoe89JohnDoe89 Posts: 70
    basic no questions featureds stink
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202

The current featured crystal has only 5 good champions - Nick Fury, Captain Marvel (Movie), The Thing, Mr. Sinister and Havok. Rest of the champions have very little to no uses in the game. 5k extra shards for this? Hell no.

Hmm there's also gr, medusa wouldn't say they're useless, and I can't complain myself, I do usually 1 featured each champions pool at featured change, this time I dupe him