**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Android loading time issue [Under Investigation]

Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The thing i hate most is loading time and in new update that just disappointed me.
I'm Android user device redmi note 3
Os-Android marshmallow v6.0.1
Connection-4g mobile data
In version 14.0 the loading time is 10 to 15 sec only from the initial loading screen to homescreen time but now in v14.1 the loading time is more then 1min from loading screen to homescreen.
Nothing has change device,connection all thing are same in which i use to play mcoc only thing change is the game version.
I hope that should be solve as soon as possible.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    Yeah loading times have gone from garbage back to super garbage since the update
  • HazemHazem Posts: 243
    Experiencing the same issue, b4 update i just had to wait a minute max...now i have to wait at least 2 mins to log in
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Same log in is incredibly slow. No way this was tested on android
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Working as intended. I love staring at the loading screen for 2 mins before I can play it builds up the excitement. There is nothing I wanna do more with my time then start game go make a cup of coffee then enjoy that awesome spinning Spider Man face. I'm on Android 7.0
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    I'm actually experiencing this as well. Since the Update, it just hangs at the Loading Screen.
  • SniktmSniktm Posts: 7
    edited August 2017
    I was about to make a new thread about Android loading times taking longer after this update. It feels like the loading times after this update have gone back to super long loading. The previous version was so much better. Please Fix Kabam. Can we also get an official response, please?
    Im using a Lenovo P2 on Android Marshmallow.

PS the initial loading screen sits there for at least a minute sometimes more.

Thank you
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Same here on oneplus3. takes ages to start up the game :(
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,755 ★★★★★
    Same here. First loading screen takes a long time. The second load screen has shorter time.

• MilkthewhalesMilkthewhales Posts: 81
    God please fix this it's painful
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is looking into this as we speak, so I'll let you know as soon as I have an update. Thanks for bearing with us.
  • AngelLordAngelLord Posts: 62
    Oof...yes, takes literally 2-3 minutes....on Samsung Galaxy S8 latest android, latest patches...
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. The team is looking into this as we speak, so I'll let you know as soon as I have an update. Thanks for bearing with us.

I hope so it would release soon 2min for loading is just irritating
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Loading times are longer than before but the Connection screen (the first screen starting the game) is taking a insane time, most people says 2min but I would think it take more than 5min.
  • Rahul_ContestRahul_Contest Posts: 105
    Yeah initial login takes around a minute but rest of the fight login is still same(5-7 seconds).
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Both of my phones are expericing this, was okay before the last update and now it's slow as molasses
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 459 ★★
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

They also were looking into the beta nonsense but still haven't responded to us. I won't hold my breath.
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    aw372uvo4agr.png
    Clocked a minute 42 seconds for login. Ran a speed test on 4g LTE just to verify.