**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thoughts On Ronin, Ebony Maw & Cull Obsidian

FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
The teaser has been leaked online, so I wanted to know what do you guys feel about these three new champions? Do you like their animations/design? Comment down below!

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Wait ronin is the dude with the sword 😂😂😂
  • Options

I mean yeah, who else?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Ronin is not Ronan. Ronin is Hawkeyes other alias.
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Torah13 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 Are these champions sure to be added to the game, I mean, are they official? If so, I was expecting Ronin and Ebony Maw but Cull Obsidian is unnecessary in my opinion. Rather than unnecessary, he can be added to the game later. I wish they added one of the heroes with a new outlook and powers just like they did to IMIW and CapIW. Thor (Endgame) with his Stormbreaker or a new War Machine or Iron Spider or even a new Black Widow would be amazing but Cull Obsidian won't make so much excitement, I think.

you would rather have another spiderman or thor over a new character?
  • Options
    Torah13 said:

@FreeToPlay_21 Are these champions sure to be added to the game, I mean, are they official? If so, I was expecting Ronin and Ebony Maw but Cull Obsidian is unnecessary in my opinion. Rather than unnecessary, he can be added to the game later. I wish they added one of the heroes with a new outlook and powers just like they did to IMIW and CapIW. Thor (Endgame) with his Stormbreaker or a new War Machine or Iron Spider or even a new Black Widow would be amazing but Cull Obsidian won't make so much excitement, I think.

Yes. It's confirmed. Watch Seatin's latest video. He shows the teaser in it. I agree with you, I really wanted them to make a Thor (Endgame) and a Professor Hulk. But Cull Obsidian will do, check out his animations and stuff, I don't think you'll be disappointed.
  • Options
    Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    I'm so hyped for Ronin!! Finally, love for Hawkeye!

btw, here's the video OP was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrp_ULzcWjs
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    New mecanic added to the game, every people who have hawkeye gonna have Ronin for FREE !

(joke)
  • Options
    More unstoppable.unblockable.unavoidable damage continues bc why not its not like over saturating the game with this mechanic will unbalance the game. We already have cavalier crystals for that
  • Options
    I only wanted Thor: Endgame and Ronin so bitter sweet for me really.

Thor has needed rectifying since that Ragnorak abomination/golem thingy they made, gutted they aren't making one
  • Options
    Sai_7Sai_7 Posts: 246
    edited April 2019
    The animations on Ebony Maw was awesome!! + he is a mystic champ ! Thats a bonus, he is not gonna be cold snap immune for sure... he froze out in space in IW.. lol
    He had a lot going on like hela soul charges plus it was on the opponent as well.. cant wait to see what the interaction is ! Im sure he is gonna have Nullify passive too like sym supreme or have an ability like mephisto where the opponent cant trigger buffs for a special or something
    Utility Champ

Ronin looks like Blade animation mixed with Nick Fury abilities :wink: Bleed, Disorient if yu add power control to it he is gonna be sick
    He is gonna be an attacker for sure!!
    I hope his synergies with Cap IW & IM IW are good !

Cull Obsidian looks like Hulk Ragnarok with Hammer head hooked to a chain with the handle like in the movie.. swinging it all over the place. hope he doesn't say "Get over here!" like scorpion from Mortal Kombat :smiley: he will be an XL champ for sure.. might make a new defender

just my view.. i can be completely wrong ! but i must say spoiler alert!
  • Options
    SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,384 ★★★★★
    Ronin's animations look SIIIICCKKK!
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Instead of releasing new champs for people to whale out on I would much rather they fixed the fundamentals first! What good is new champs when there's problems with using all the others ?
  • Options
    Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    I'm hoping Ronin has the bleed damage and stacks that Gwenpool has. This might be the one time I decide to actually spend money and buy premium crystals to try to get him
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    I hope Ronin will bring some sick synergy for Hawkeye
  • Options
    funonabuniiifunonabuniii Posts: 17
    Ronin should have a synergy with some of the Avengers, call it Avenge or Revenge. Where if that Avenger dies in a quest and Ronin K.O.s the opponent, then they come back to life, maybe 5% 10% 20%
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,792 ★★★★★
    My thoughts are....bout time they added maw and obsidian. Shouldve been there last year....
  • Options
    Shocking the mods havent come on here to confirm what we know already lol