**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need Map 5 and Gold alliance

Summoner - Nikhil Kumar 70

Comments

• Options
    I'm an officer in a fun/active 16 mil alliance called Kings of the North

- AQ 5x5 with full clears every day. 130m + points per week, rank somewhere in top 1500, may be looking to expand to one map 6 battle group in the near future.

- AW, gold 2 last season, looking to go Gold 1 next season. We had a group of 3 people that decided to retire from game unexpected that left us in a bad spot middle of last season, we have since recovered.

- No event minimums but we are always well over 500k in SA and get max peak milestone in virtually every event.

- No required rankups.

- We are very active in chat and have many fun personalities. Need low political correctness and to be ok with lewd/insensitive jokes and occasional ball busting and victory boob posts. With that said we are all good friends and don't tolerate being a jerk. Have had to kick people from time to time for being a jerk to an alliance mate.

- Donations 75k gold and 5k loyalty at present but may change eventually since we may convert one BG to map 6 in the near future. We always do minimum required donations whenever we decide to do that however

Line id PsychoRedz
    Message if interested
  • Options
    BradMercerBradMercer Posts: 206
    Add my Line ID- bradmercer. Would love a chat
  • Options
    Roguefrogger13Roguefrogger13 Posts: 413 ★★
    edited April 2019

Dead1 said:

Summoner - Nikhil Kumar 70

hey man we run map 5 in the AQ all week and we go to War 3 times a week during the war season. We do require donations to the treasury but the rewards from the AQ and the wars more than cover the donations. overall the rewards in this alliance are fantastic so if you're interested just hit me up man and we can go from there. We have people in this alliance from all over the world so I'm sure the time difference won't be an issue regardless of where you are located. My line ID is pedro1328.
  • Options
    CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
    We're looking for players, here's our ally. We run map 5 and are moving up to gold 2 and 1. Message cyporg on line app or in game.