**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

5 * Thor now exists!! [Merged Threads]

Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
Are SW, etc far behind?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    Love to have a 5* Wolvie
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    Anyone feel like Thor is Corvus’s little brother after the 12.0 nerf....Once duped he can armor break but just can’t hit quite as hard.

Should have released a buff for Thor with the drop of his 5* crystals, you would have made a killing on crystals today
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,248 ★★★★★
    Beat me to it!

• Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Its time to whale out lets see them pulls, cant wait for Scarlet Witch to be added.
  • Drat32Drat32 Posts: 34
    Pulled him from 10 crystals, wish I didn’t use my cosmic awakening gem for VTD.
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    He's so not a top cosmic champ I wouldn't want him if you gave him to me. Pre 12.0 nerf I would have dropped mad cash at his crystals.
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    Give me Wolverine, only OG champion i really want
  • Jedi_Knight1Jedi_Knight1 Posts: 62
    True that, hopefully will be added eventually
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    OG Thor would hit harder than medusa max sig
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Savage_ said:

If you can parry... lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★

I merged a few threads together to keep things organized! Glad to hear y'all are enjoying him being added as a 5-Star! :)

Do he get add to the basice pull then
  • _VEGETA__VEGETA_ Posts: 24
    Thor isnt really beneficial at this stage of the game, especially when he is effectively going to cost a bomb, either via units or via time, which is even more valuable to me 😂 if he was added to basic crystal itd be a col addition, but Medusa has morr usability, corvus is a stronger champ with more utility. He simply isnt worth it, especially unduped. Scarlet Witch, absolutely but there is 0 reason as to why the rest arent in the basic already.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 9,894 ★★★★★

Looks like he doesn’t even get an armor break.
    I could have read it wrong but check his sig ability with a 4*. (No tearing through an opponents armor)

Need dups to giv amoer break
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Irakli said:

One crystal. I’m truly thunderstruck right now.

same happened to me, decided to only try one because im saving units for variant and got lucky
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    These 2015 Champs finally being added as 5* variants are cool, but really trophies at this point. SWitch would be great, but I think even Wolverine has been knocked down a peg or 2 by the newer Mutants. Add these Champions to the Cavalier Crystals and I would absolutely spend more on those, but I’m not spending 300 units anymore on FGMC’s with Cavalier’s available to us.
  • AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    WE WANT STORMBREAKER THOR
  • Savage_Savage_ Posts: 64
    edited April 2019
    Medusa has the exact same "utility" Thor has. Poison immunity, armor break, and stun on sp2. There are few robots in the game so why would 100% aar on robots matter?
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    The_Boss9 said:

Savage_ said:

But he has none of the utility that Medusa has
    Pre-12 he hit so hard he didn't need utility. What utility do you mean exactly?