**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War Matchmaking

In lowest level of programming,is matchmaking influenced by alliance rating?..or it is based on war rating

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    It's based on war rating.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    Both actually.
  • Why do we keep getting matched against double our rating alliances in our wars?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Why do we keep getting matched against double our rating alliances in our wars?

That's happened a number of times to my alliance, one time we out matched the opponent by 4x their rating which also happened to mine at one point aswell.
  • xxVINMANxxxxVINMANxx Posts: 23
    It's definitely based on War Rating only based on what I've seen.
    We've been matched against alliances 3x our alliance rating in 2 of the last 3 wars because our War Ratings were comparable.
    Matchmaking needs some tweaking methinks.

When an alliance with an average member rating of 75k gets matched against an alliance with an average of 180k....something's not quite right lol.

We don't go down without a fight but still....sheesh.
  • EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 235
    How about getting matched with alliances with twice your trophies and over 1 million more rating?

We dropped the AW strategy. Low rewards, a lot of effort and cost.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Means your war rating is too high for your alliance, or theirs is too low for theirs.

It happens. Just lose the war and look forward to the next one. You can't win every.
  • Ady72Ady72 Posts: 43
    No one is saying they should win every one, just to have a fighting chance. My alliance is currently up against one rated at 7 million with an average player rating of 238k, while we are 2 million with an average around 50k. Seems fair doesn't it?
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    It is rating but timing as well. If you're matchmaking as soon as it starts, you might get hit with the higher guys that start right away.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    A secondary banding on either or combination of
    i/ alliance rating
    ii/ alliance average rating
    iii/ top ten members' i/
    iv/ top ten members' ii/
    v/ some other factors to prevent significant mis-match could be helpful.
  • .____.