**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Pay to play/win

Everyday the community sees YouTuber or people in their alliance with a load of money buy offers or crystal and get a lot of good champions from them. But on the other side you have the free to play players including myself and many other that just can't put money into a mobile game. I believe that this isn't fair for the community of free to play players.

Comments

• StephenStephen Posts: 80
    I totally agree the players that spend money get the good champs
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Pay 2 win players buy more chances at getting more/better champions. They don't buy "good" champions, they buy chances to get them
  • SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Its either spend money or spend time... One who cant afford either shouldnt complain..
  • RellenquishRellenquish Posts: 92
    If its part of the game, pretty sure its not cheating
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★

Everyday the community sees YouTuber or people in their alliance with a load of money buy offers or crystal and get a lot of good champions from them. But on the other side you have the free to play players including myself and many other that just can't put money into a mobile game. I believe that this isn't fair for the community of free to play players.

People who buy packges and crystals like cavalier or FGMCs are opening more crystals, therefore having more opportunities to get champs you and they want. So it looks like they get better champs. You may open 1 5* to their 3 because they get shards from duping champs. I'm pay to play and I don't get the champs I want when I want them.

Its a well known fact if you choose to be F2P, you are going to have a longer road than some one who spends.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★

If those people did not spend that money, then this game that costs millions of dollars to run would just disappear....