**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lagacy69 isn't qualified for Act 6.1 Legends Run but....

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
edited April 2019 in General Discussion
....why is he on the list? Well, that ain't fair as another person that's qualified should be in his place. Just to avoid any further unnecessary conversation such as "you're just jealous", let's just say I haven't tried 6.1 yet.

Comments

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Where is the list anyways? I can'tfind it
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

In the halls of legdens and hav to agerd can’t be fair he get it
    It isn’t fair @Kabam Miike this is god against what you all said
  • Hey all, I’m Looking into it.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

I found it @Gamer, thanks, but I am confused as to why he shouldn't be qualified?

Gamer said:

I found it @Gamer, thanks, but I am confused as to why he shouldn't be qualified?
    Becasse he was one of them ther tests the first champer befor it even when live.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

He was given access to Act 6 Chapter 1 before its release. It was stated by Kabam that Beta Testers will not be qualified for legend runs.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Not beta testers. It was content creators that were given early access to the first quest of 6.1.

Beta testers are allowed to run legends as changes were made to the quests after feedback was given.
    xNig said:

Not beta testers. It was content creators that were given early access to the first quest of 6.1.

Beta testers are allowed to run legends as changes were made to the quests after feedback was given.

Yeah but stil he wasn’t alow either way sry you always need to hav it organized words cler not the first time with you
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    xNig said:

Congratulations, xNig! Now that it’s over, May I ask what your time was? :)
    arsjum said:

xNig said:

9hours 17mins. Could have been a lot faster had I not run it on a budget. 😬😬
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    He is in it tho
    xNig said:

arsjum said:

xNig said:

And btw soory for me being a bit ruid befor and congrats one your run to
    Gamer said:

xNig said:

arsjum said:

xNig said:

And btw soory for me being a bit ruid befor and congrats one your run to
    No prob man. No offence taken. Cheers 😊
    You’re not stalking me, are you? 😂😂
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    To the tune of “Why can’t we be friends? Why can’t we be friends?”
    xNig said:

You’re not stalking me, are you? 😂😂

Don’t worry I’m definitely not hav alredy to many so stop keep track I’m not.
  • OrdalcaOrdalca Posts: 543 ★★★
    So, @Lagacy, were you sent the Legends title points and rewards or was it just on this list?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Fixed! Thanks for the heads up guys, this one was on me.

Congratulations HitMan°47! You've made it on to the list!

Now for the big questions. Has Lagacy69 got the unintentional rewards? If he got it, did he accept it? If he did accept it, will KABAM pull back the rewards? We will never know