Options

Marvel Insider Points

For the past couple of monthly event quests, I haven't received my in game e-mail notifying me that I've completed whatever difficulty of event quest I was doing until I did a full Exploration. Used to be you just complete the quest by getting to very end boss and you'd get your e-mail that you can go to Insider and get your points but not anymore. Has any of you noticed that change in point reclamation? We should've been notified from the Insider site with the word full exploration vs. just completion when that changed but on the site today it still says completion.

Comments

• Options
    KickNatherinaKickNatherina Posts: 157
    Yeah, I have noticed the same thing. Not a huge deal, since I usually fully complete heroic anyway. The other two quests just complete once to get the units.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,825 ★★★★★
    I've never had an email. I just tell them on the site I've done Normal, or Normal and Beginner and then I get the points once it gets to the 15th of the following month (or around that date). And when I do it on Beginner, I just do 1 route, not the whole shebang.
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Just did it yesterday and got mine.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    I just did 1 run through Beginner & Normal, and didn't get a in-game mail about it.

@Kabam Miike can we get some clarification on what is going on?

Is this a bug, or is this a policy change?
  • Options
    DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    I also just go to site and claim once complete.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    Looks like you have to 100% them now. That’s the only way I’ve gotten the message in the last 2
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra can we get official word, is this a bug, or a policy change?
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,411 ★★★★★

Yeah, I have noticed the same thing. Not a huge deal, since I usually fully complete heroic anyway. The other two quests just complete once to get the units.

Your missing out on full rewards from 100% exploration
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    SparkAlot said:

Marvel insider is a separate entity if you have problems contact marvel insider support
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Chadhogan said:

SparkAlot said:

Marvel insider is a separate entity if you have problems contact marvel insider support
    Might want to read the original issue. Kabam sends a message saying claim these for completion, but doesn't send the message saying you qualified until full exploration.

People just want to know what is required from Kabam, not Marvel.
  • Options
    Otarius555Otarius555 Posts: 16
    edited April 2019
    To get Marvel Insider points from mcoc or rewards for mcoc your marvel account should be registered on the same email as kabam or play/apple account and your ign should not be changed after redemption.
    Recent rewards:

• Options
    edited April 2019
    JRock808 said:

Chadhogan said:

SparkAlot said:

Might want to read the original issue. Kabam sends a message saying claim these for completion, but doesn't send the message saying you qualified until full exploration.

People just want to know what is required from Kabam, not Marvel.

Exactly this, this is NOT a Marvel Insider issue, this is a KABAM issue.

Kabam is the one that sends the in-game mail about finishing content, has nothing to do with Marvel Insider.

That is why we need to know from @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra is this is a bug, or is this a policy change?

This is what we USED to get when we did a run through of the event...

Now, that is ONLY generated at 100% exploration.
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    I really don't understand why this is so hard to make an official comment on.

Not even a "taking it to the team".

Surely Kabam employees play the game and noticed the change as well?
  • Options
    @Kabam Zibiit ? Anyone?

We are just asking for clarification if this is a bug or not?
  • Options
    ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    I also have noticed that I don’t get the in game message saying I’ve finished a difficulty. I simply go to the website and tap on the difficulty I’ve completed and I get the points.
  • Options
    BoegotaBoegota Posts: 51
    @Thebgi, I get that you have faith that you'll receive your points upon completion of the quest vs. full exploration. However, there are a lot of us that don't feel confident to submit our username on the website until we've received the notification in game that the requirement to receive the points have been met. It's a month long wait to receive your points and if you simply do a quick run through on Beginner just for the sake of qualifying for 10K points, I want to know immediately that I've qualified for my points via that in game e-mail as it used to be. If not, I'm potentially sacrificing 10K points by not having fully explored the event as it seems that this is the requirement now. I don't want to jeopardize 10K points on the "hope" I'm going to receive them from a simple completion vs. a full explore since the e-mail isn't showing up anymore from a simple completion.

Has anyone done a simple completion run of any difficulty, submitted your username on the Insider Site and then received your points the next month since this notification change has taken place? I'd love to have confirmation of that if someone has been brave enough to assume they'd still receive their points from simple completion without confirmation that that is still the requirement via an in game e-mail.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Posts: 3,598
    I'll see what we can find out about this!
  • Options
    Thank you for looking into it @Kabam Vydious ! :smiley:
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,825 ★★★★★
    I'll repeat what I posted elsewhere on this subject:
    I have never once received an in-game mail to tell me I can claim the Insider points for completing a difficulty. I simply submit my user name on the site each month on the Wednesday when the event launches/the Insider activity goes active *before* I even start. I then receive the points the following month. I complete Normal 100% and do 1 route through Beginner. I get the 40k points every time I've done both levels of difficulty.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Some in-game mails have been sent out for this. Keep in mind for the future though, it is not necessary to receive the in-game mail to claim your Marvel Insider rewards. When you complete the event you can go to Marvel Insider to submit your user name.
  • Options
    Excellent, thank you both for the clarification on this @Sundance_2099 and @Kabam Lyra !!! :smiley:
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Getting back to the issue: Last month I registered in Marvel Insider for the completion points of Beginner, Normal and Heroic (the Namor and Invisible woman event).

I actually completed beginner and normal (1 run through) and I fully explored Heroic.

I only received the 50k points for heroic, but not the 30k for normal and not the 10k for beginner...

Anyone else had this issue? Seems like the missing mail was not a bug, but actually they changed the policy so that full exploration is now required to get the points...

Sad...
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Cihag said:

Getting back to the issue: Last month I registered in Marvel Insider for the completion points of Beginner, Normal and Heroic (the Namor and Invisible woman event).

I actually completed beginner and normal (1 run through) and I fully explored Heroic.

I only received the 50k points for heroic, but not the 30k for normal and not the 10k for beginner...

Anyone else had this issue? Seems like the missing mail was not a bug, but actually they changed the policy so that full exploration is now required to get the points...

Sad...

Whoops, sorry... I take that back!!!

Seems like I received the points for normal and beginner even BEFORE heroic, that’s why they didn’t show up anymore in the points-history on the homepage of Marvel insider... In the profile view though, I can see that I’ve received the points...

Sorry for the confusion, nothing to see here... :smile:
  • Options
    DonAnanDonAnan Posts: 13
    @Cihag same happen to me i only got the 50K even tho i have fully explored normal and I Heroic and completed beginner.

and did any of you guys got the 3* Namor from Marvel insider ?