Options

What was your least favorite part about this EQ?

For me, it was those Thing minibosses before the Old Man Johhny

Comments

• Options
    Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

I disliked that both of those bosses we're in the same quest. Felt like a lot to deal with
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    The hela in this eq is a pain with all that passive unstoppable nonsense
  • Options
    Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    We got a short timer on eq and they give us mini bosses everywhere. Why can’t it just be simple, a path with nodes and a boss....if you want to add human torch or thing before a boss make him like and normal fights before the boss.
  • Options
    LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    More unstoppable passive buffs to deal with, unblockable nodes, and that uncollected korg on 3.3.
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The only thing i had to revive on was the brute force korg. HT and thing minis, HT and annihilus bosses were pretty easy
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,751 ★★★★★
    I hated the HT mini boss on the final level because i always messed up my evade on his specials and that Korg too
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,157 ★★★★★
    Korg. Worst fight of the whole eq.
  • Options
    EarthEliteEarthElite Posts: 879 ★★★

Yeah pretty much all the other fights were mildly challenging, but thing was rage-quit worthy. I just used void to counter the torches lmao
  • Options
    PrathapPrathap Posts: 582 ★★★
    It was Spider Gwen for me somehow 😂
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,265 ★★★★★
    Korg.
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Either the stupid freaking mini-bosses or the bleed node on Old Man Johnny. Probably the Bleed Node as it actually prevented me from completing the quest. I was able to beat the Thing after some practice but I just couldn't counter the bleed node. Also, the lag sucked.
  • Options
    1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    I dislike that the eq is getting slowly more difficult
    While the rewards stay the same
  • Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The EQ
  • Options
    Labais55Labais55 Posts: 40
    In my lv i can complete master and first 2 room of uc, and master rewards are totaly unrewarding for me . Plus that lags and bugs was pretty annoying.
  • Options
    TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    The void uncollected boss
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    If I could cuss on the forum you’d see a long list of expletives with Korg sprinkled in between. Hands down the worst experience I’ve had with uncollected quests. Could I power through it? Sure. But there was no “I’m gonna be a better player after this.” It was purely a mash up of frustrating variables. Nope nope nope.

Aspect of War Hyperion a couple of months ago? Made me a better player with Stark Spidey and I learned more about the craziness of unstoppable nodes.

Korg? I just realized how creative I can be with cuss words.
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,576 ★★★★★
    Energy needed to complete the quests was very high this month.

That and fighting the Human Torch a zillion times.
  • Options
    UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Posts: 188
    Korg's existence
  • Options
    naikavonnaikavon Posts: 298 ★★★
    Repetition repetition repetition. I'm so over fighting HT. Eleventy billion times is enough already.

Really lazy game design imo
  • Options
    LaserjungeLaserjunge Posts: 33
    Void, clearly. Since I don’t have a fully ranked up 5* to outperform his healing, I am left behind with a 3* Ronan and a R4 Void and obviously not skilled enough to avoid his deathly debuffs. Pure cash grab.
  • Options
    ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    The fact that despite the quest being up for 1/3 of the normal time, the energy cost went up
  • Options
    EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    K
    O
    R
    G
  • Options
    RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Definitely the energy cost for me. I had good counters for all the bosses and annoying fights but it felt like it took forever to do