**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Starting Act 5 to become Uncollected. Best champs to use

I recently beat act 4 and started act 5. I’m currently on 5.1.2 Weaponized. What champs did you guys use to become uncollected?

Comments

• Options

• Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    medusa, hyperion, sparky, domino, void, gwenpool, capiw, rank em all up
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch
  • Options
    AdiMukh555AdiMukh555 Posts: 756 ★★★
    Wait a minute...how did you managed to get the 5* Annihilus if you're not uncollected yet?
    Surely you didn't managed to grind for him with that rooster and the 5* FGMC is not available for players who're not uncollected?
    *something fishy*?
  • Options

Wait a minute...how did you managed to get the 5* Annihilus if you're not uncollected yet?
    Surely you didn't managed to grind for him with that rooster and the 5* FGMC is not available for players who're not uncollected?
    *something fishy*?

@TuroooRamos20 mind explaining?
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I wanna hear how you got that 5* space cricket on your roster. Unless you went all out in his arena, I don’t see how it’s possible
  • Options

I wanna hear how you got that 5* space cricket on your roster. Unless you went all out in his arena, I don’t see how it’s possible

Exactly my thoughts @Austin555555
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Sparky, domino, beardo,sw if she's awakened if not gwenpool and medusa. Other good options would be pair that sabertooth with a 3* killmonger if u have one on 5.2.4 so sabertooth can bypass masochism and bring heimdall in 5.2.6 as his synergy will help against the collector
  • Options

@GroundedWisdom any thoughts about OP having a 5* Annihilus?
  • Options
    @AdiMukh555 l got him from the recent bundle Kabam had about 2 weeks ago

• Options

If i remember right the bundle to get him as a 5* was available only to uncollected peeps
  • Options

If i remember right the bundle to get him as a 5* was available only to uncollected peeps
    oof
    ? @LordGenesis
  • Options
    @AdiMukh555 No l don’t think so l was able to buy it. It was $30.
  • Options