**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

can Electra stop uncollected void buffet

Dear All,

I know there are lots of video telling how to kill uncollected void but I am fail to do it
I do not have 5*R4 or above and fewer champions than most of people
the 15% regen make me fail to kill him and retreat
I am thinking Electra can stop the trigger of buffet or Crossbones can do it
please help

Comments

• The_WatcherThe_Watcher Posts: 148
    edited April 2019
    Don't know about Electra (I don't think she can), but Crossbones is a bad idea. Tried him and he converts those defuffs into furies which when expire causes void to regen due to buffet. Try duped Kingpin or void or Agent Venom.

Also, try to keep your combo in 9th, 19th...like that and wait for the debuff to be placed. As soon as the debuff is placed or is placing (delay due to non-K.Oed team members) start your combo which will remove that debuff then rinse and repeat.

Good luck!
  • monomuggmonomugg Posts: 312 ★★
    my mvp for that fight was blade. I have him at 5/50. worked fine with GR and sparkey synergy
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Sparky can do it easy with the poise charges
    edited April 2019
    Also, healblock champs works. I used Gulk, spammed sp1 for healblock.

Edit: Should have been more clear about Electra in previous post. The reason I said she won't work because you can't bleed (node) so the only option is parry which will reduce block proficiency (again node) and that too doesn't help with regen due to buffet on dexterity. That's all I know about her since I don't really use her.
  • jediAFjediAF Posts: 8
    oh I do not have Blade, Gulk or Sparky. I have limited champions and new.
    Seems it is unable to complete this quest for me.
    Anyway thanks for advice. :)
    You can post your roaster if you want. I'm sure someone will come up with something. :smile: