**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* to rank 4?

Need help deciding my first rank 4 5*

5* to rank 4? 45 votes

Symbiote Spiderman (Unduped)
6%
Foxhero007TimrosPetriech 3 votes
Omega Red (Unduped)
17%
XillymanLordRaymond3The_red_EclipseCUBMC2707LostReplica23Boilingsi_siWade420wilson69 8 votes
Hyperion (Duped)
75%
SCHNOOTTerraSixshot1A l p h aJmd82Thecrusher_9756PizzabeatHarbinger195Kerneasshadow_lurker22B_Dizzle_01SDPAleorbrandinhoFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxItsDamienOnesuavebroGamecodeOneX_Factor_Agent 34 votes

Comments

• Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (Duped)
    If Omega was duped than easily him.
  • Options
    mishfumishfu Posts: 15
    Would it be worth saving the resources until i can get an awakening gem of some sorts for omega red?
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Hyperion (Duped)
    mishfu said:

Would it be worth saving the resources until i can get an awakening gem of some sorts for omega red?

Depends, if you struggle to get T2 Alpha then you should probably wait. If you get it pretty easily then Hyperion isn't a bad choice to have until you dupe Omega.
  • Options
    ItsDamien said:

mishfu said:

Depends, if you struggle to get T2 Alpha then you should probably wait. If you get it pretty easily then Hyperion isn't a bad choice to have until you dupe Omega.
    I have only ever earned 4 but i am yet to fully explore act 4 which has a further 4 to collect. It would be about a month or two to do that however (I have only fully explored 4.1 and 4.2) as i began to focus uncollected (currently on 5.2.5).
  • Options
    Jmd82Jmd82 Posts: 60
    Hyperion (Duped)
    Id do hype if I was you he will help you clear content right now I'd worry about omega red once he's duped.
  • Options
    SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    Hyperion (Duped)
    Duped Hyperion does insane damage and is very versatile. I took mine to R4 unduped a while back and now he is at R5 duped. Omega Red would be a great choice if awakened but you could be waiting a while.
  • Options
    Thank you all. Made my decision pretty clear cut. Will take up Hyperion asap (just need 1 T4CC).