**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Infinite Refresh of CN region Negative Space Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• kimkingokimkingo Posts: 37

I sometimes wish I had the mind to figure out ways to circumvent the rules, but at the same time, I don't want to fall victim to the ban hammer.

:D
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    I mean the easy way would be to just put a limit on the shards that can be earned, like trucos already told us that we can get a total of 34000 5* shards. They could just put a limit, you have currently earned 20000/34000 5* shards from this event. Nothing more can be earned. Simple. Or just let me go do the same thing without the fear of getting banned lol.

This is a massive exploit and can create a huge imbalance in the game. Not cool.

agree

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

It needs to be clarified if this activity is acceptable by Kabam, or if it's a bug that WILL (not just can) lead to ban, so either no one will take advantage from it, or everyone can take advantage from it

I can say with almost 100% certainty that this is not something they would approve of. What they can do about it is not clear. Not that there's nothing they can do.
  • SpaddictedSpaddicted Posts: 222 ★★
    It’s happening. Guys can get hundreds to thousands 6* shards by this method.
    If you create 20 alliances with 21 accounts, you can just jump from one to another alliance and start everything over and over again.

I sometimes wish I had the mind to figure out ways to circumvent the rules, but at the same time, I don't want to fall victim to the ban hammer.

Creating alliances and changing alliances don’t violate TOS. They are legal and allowed. I think Kabam didn’t realize that their bounty mission will be exploited like that.

It needs to be clarified if this activity is acceptable by Kabam, or if it's a bug that WILL (not just can) lead to ban, so either no one will take advantage from it, or everyone can take advantage from it

I can say with almost 100% certainty that this is not something they would approve of. What they can do about it is not clear. Not that there's nothing they can do.
    Everyone felt like the kabam couldn't do anything about it, so things went on
    Everyone felt like the kabam couldn't do anything about it, so things went on
  • DemitriMDemitriM Posts: 303 ★★
    edited April 2019
    you already started a post about it

whats the point of starting another one?

ALSO!You cant exploit the bug,go join a new alliance if the NZ quest has already started before you join, you cant participate and get rewards
    If they think they can't do anything about it, then they deserve whatever comes if they do. Lol.

Changing Alliances and creating Alliances is not against the rules. Exploiting game modes to milk Rewards is.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

Creating alliances and changing alliances don’t violate TOS. They are legal and allowed. I think Kabam didn’t realize that their bounty mission will be exploited like that.

Kabam intentionally let players choose when and where to activate a bounty mission,
    and they give everyone more than enough "Antimatter" for a single alliance.
    They even delayed AW season 9, so there is no obligation to remain in one place.
    Do you really think Kabam have no idea at all?
    edited April 2019

Kabam intentionally let players choose when and where to activate a bounty mission,
    They even delayed AW season 9, so there is no obligation to remain in one place.
    You think Kabam the company is that generous? They give away thousands of 6* shards and t5bc without charging money? Lol no. I don’t think so. I think they shortsighted and didn’t know what would happen.

• Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    The rewards for these bounty missions where actually good. Just never enough for some people.

Did they have an idea that people would just jump from Ally to Ally in order to exploit Bounties? No. There's a reason there are limits of 3 a day. This is done to limit the flow of Rewards, as well as allow for scheduling for 30 people.
    When they designed this, the delay on Seasons wasn't even on the table. That was the result of a few factors.
    If you're trying to apply the logic that Kabam allowed it to happen, so that makes it legal, that wouldn't apply. Exploitation and Fair Play are also part of the rules. Not just what people can get away with.
    Everything done within the game is shown in the data. This is a very specific behavior that would show a very specific behavior pattern. Should they turn their attention to it, it would be very easy to identify and take action.
    Exploiting something is still exploitation, and that's not justified by jonesing for War Rewards.
  • BrightfireHDBrightfireHD Posts: 81

You think Kabam the company is that generous? They give away thousands of 6* shards and t5bc without charging money? Lol no. I don’t think so. I think they shortsighted and didn’t know what would happen.

There is only 15 six-star shards for one single run.
    You need to run hundreds of times to accumulate one 6* crystal and other stuff.
    It's much more profitable than grinding arena, that's for sure.
    But casual players would find these missions bored to death, and not worth their time and effort.

There is only 15 six-star shards for one single run.
    You need to run hundreds of times to accumulate one 6* crystal and other stuff.
    It's much more profitable than grinding arena, that's for sure.
    But casual players would find these missions bored to death, and not worth their time and effort.
    you wrong
    45 per 24-hour period. Plus another 975 5* Shards.
    That's by design. It's not meant to be that profitable.
    If they're doing this let's say....10-11 times a day, that's a 5* and 450-495 6* Shards a day. Huge problem.
    Yeah, not a fan. I was just using an example to highlight the amount of Rewards they're exploiting.
    I hope they do. This is more deliberate than the Gem situation as well. That one was on their end, and people used their Gems. This one requires people to go out of their way to exploit it, for considerable Rewards at that.
    Well,I won't say I want to see anyone banned. I leave the punishment up to their discretion. Lol. I hope something is done.
    Drooped2 said:

Excited to see some bans hopefully they perm ban anyone exploiting it

Will anyone change alliance this month and play more than 3 NZBM a day get banned?
    I know a lot of people feel that way. I find that discussion to be similar to Politics. I avoid it. Lol. It's up to them, and cases can vary. Some people don't agree and want 0 Tolerance. I just leave it to them to decide.
This discussion has been closed.