**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal opening

Hi kabam
I start this game 1 year and 3 months ago i when i open 5 * crystal i get new champion and god tier champion but 6 months ago to current day i open so many 5* crystal and i didn't get any good champion from 5* crystal and 6* crystal tell me how can i fight in upcoming strong quest and strange nodes. how is this possible i didn't get any god tier in this 6 month tell me kabam and

thanks for this game you're game is awesome

Comments

• Options
    5tarscream5tarscream Posts: 94
    Look up what RNG means and that's the answer to your question. I think. I'm having trouble with the English you're using.
  • Options
    Zoro_2Zoro_2 Posts: 17
    i didn't get new and good champion in 5* crystals of last 6 months i have corvus,gwenpool,iceman,ghost.i am happy with this champions but when i play war and aq i can't play other quest because i have only 4 or 5 god tier champions
    atleast i need some few good champion i have so many basic and alpha tier i want use on some champion so that's what i am talking

thanks you
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    when you complain about bad pulls but have corvus, gwenpool, iceman and ghost, couldn't be me
  • Options
    DiablosUltimateDiablosUltimate Posts: 1,021 ★★★
    What is it exactly that you are asking for?
  • Options
    TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    So you are upset that the random selection has granted you a champion that has not been deemed God Tier by the You Tube contingent and you need to now learn how to use them? Or just wondering how random selection works?
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    I go thru periods of good and bad luck when it comes to the RNG in crystal pulls, and I believe this is true for most players.
  • Options
    i am saying why i didn't got domino,omega red,star lord i have so many attackers champion this is good for play any hard quest but now i need defenders i can't join high alliance with low defenders that's why i feel sad when i got to join high alliance they say show me you are rooster i said ok when i send my rooster they say you have good attackers but you don't have defenders so i they refuse me lol
  • Options
    what is you are suggestions guys
  • Options
    FilledPizzaFilledPizza Posts: 119
    It's called random, there are over 100 champions in the game, you got one that someone decided to call "bad". And if an alliance isn't letting you join because you don't have good defenders, go to an alliance that doesn't do AW or AQ as much, and there is NO way to control what champions you get. It's all a random preset thing that decides what champion you get, if you don't get one you want, then try again until you do. Even if you spend 1000$ on this game, you still may not get the champion you want. You just have to be prepared to grind and grind to get those good champions.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Zoro_2 said:

what is you are suggestions guys

I'll be honest, there are plenty of people who have had way worse crystal RNG's.

You're still fairly lucky you have Corvus, Gwenpool, Iceman and Ghost. I know it feels horrible in the moment, but when you start to think about it, it's all part of the game, getting bad pulls and then finding the satisfaction in finally pulling a good champion. Patience is necessary here.
  • Options
    Yeah right guys patience is more important in this game lol
    thanks guys
  • Options
    Tell me one more thing who is the best option for rank 5 corvus undup or ghost dup i have both 5* rank 4
    i explore act 5 with this two champ specially i use ghost for all hard path and corvus for boss
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Zoro_2 said:

Tell me one more thing who is the best option for rank 5 corvus undup or ghost dup i have both 5* rank 4
    i explore act 5 with this two champ specially i use ghost for all hard path and corvus for boss

Can't go wrong with either of them. Both are great champions, I'd say go with Corvus since you don't have the Ant Man, Wasp and Ghost trinity (I assume?)
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Zoro_2 said:

i am saying why i didn't got domino,omega red,star lord i have so many attackers champion this is good for play any hard quest but now i need defenders i can't join high alliance with low defenders that's why i feel sad when i got to join high alliance they say show me you are rooster i said ok when i send my rooster they say you have good attackers but you don't have defenders so i they refuse me lol

I feel your pain. But you need to understand pulling good or bad champs is not in the hands of anybody. Not kabam or game team. It's only luck, destiny. Can't help it. Just deal with what you have. More you open more you have a chance to get better champs that's the only positive way of playing and moving ahead. May you strike good luck very soon. 👍
  • Options
    I will try again and again one day i will get omega and domino thanks guys Anurag1606 and free to play_21
    thanks for you are suggestions :smile:
  • Options
    when i play arena the game is automatic stop after 5 or 6 fights so some have face same issues in arena or dungeons???