**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King groot

King groot is losing 4 debuff at the start of the fight when i parry him using captain america iw at the cost of 2 furies
King groot abilities he loses 1 debuff at the cost of 1 fury.
He starts fight with 2 furies.
Then how is he losing 4 debuffs at the cost of 2 furies, the debuffs are : parry, petrify, weakness and armor break

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Freak2 said:

King groot is losing 4 debuff at the start of the fight when i parry him using captain america iw at the cost of 2 furies
    King groot abilities he loses 1 debuff at the cost of 1 fury.
    He starts fight with 2 furies.
    Then how is he losing 4 debuffs at the cost of 2 furies, the debuffs are : parry, petrify, weakness and armor break

probably based on the same trigger as buffet or masochism where if I multiple buffs come from the same source they can all be removed for the same cost.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Freak2 Why did CAIW gain three kinetic charges and then lose them all? Is that a part of the bug?
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

@Freak2 Why did CAIW gain three kinetic charges and then lose them all? Is that a part of the bug?

Do you notice that it's a gif? So it's repeated. The one kinetic charge you see is the beginning of the gif. Gif ends with him having 3 kinetic charge. :smiley:
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I definitely agree with you @Freak2.
    This has to be a bug.
    If they can fixed Symbiote Supreme's where he could nullifies every buffs that triggers at the same time per Stagger, with the reason he was too powerful, then they should fix this too.

We need consistency @Kabam Miike
    We need justice.