**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Blade or Void????

Human_Iceberg2Human_Iceberg2 Posts: 282 ★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Both are duped and rank 3 5*. The problem with blade is GR, and the fact that I only have him as a 4*, therefore making blade useless in act 6. Void is great, but only at sig level 1 as I pumped an awakening gem into him. Who should go up to r4? I could also wait for OR as I have a gem and rank up gem available for him.

Blade or Void???? 49 votes

Blade
36%
GamerSpity68ZENBpn88855RikuremaHENRIQUE_FORTESuvenduFighter092Spurgeon14mozzyxXpenKRONOSDOUBLEIncredibleBulkBLACKMILKTEA_88The_WatcherCapn_DanteBradlarrLorussuel 18 votes
Void
53%
ArcDeAngelusShrimkinsRaganatorTerraTJ82AhitlawSpiderCoolsHammerbro_64Lost0187Cupid10or_Strongshadow_lurker22LordRaymond3SDPNoob2435FhfjghhggggjfhfjgLordNeoX_Factor_AgentBeyond00_Etjama 26 votes
Save resource for someone else
10%
tkhan08TimrosClydaniaEthanGamerFugitive21 5 votes

Comments

• Options
    TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    How about.......

VENOM THE DUCK!!!!
  • Options
    EthanGamerEthanGamer Posts: 358
    They are both great but aegon and Corvus are slightly better.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Void
    Blade is far from useless on his own. But, yeah, GR is huge. Void doesn’t need a high sig. He scales very well though, and each stone you can give him just makes him more powerful. I went with Void before Blade.
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Void

They are both great but aegon and Corvus are slightly better.

They are all very different champs, and all extremely good for various content.
  • Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Blade
    I put blade, but if you have a 5* Killmonger, definitely go void