**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sentinel 6.1.2 mini boss - Options?

CUBCUB Posts: 146
what are some different options for this guy if you dont have corvus or ghost.
I have Omega maxed out sig rank 5 but his spores dont seem to buld fast enough..
Would THING be a decent option here?? THXX

Comments

• Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Spores take forever to build on robots.

Lots of options, it's just a long fight. I've used a few different champs. Nebula once, quake a few times.
  • Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    Raganator said:

Spores take forever to build on robots.

Lots of options, it's just a long fight. I've used a few different champs. Nebula once, quake a few times.

Thanks I have a Nebula at rank 2 unduped...what rank was yours and does she need to be awakened?
    Is there a certian style you have to use with her?
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    I take it you don't have Medusa?
  • Options
    DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    With Medusa you have to blitz it quick and get that armor shattered fast. After that no more bleeds and he's an easy kill
  • Options
    MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    Nebula is great for this mini boss
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    I don’t have good bleed immune champs above 4*, except for ghost rider. And I started with him but took forever. 1 mistake and I KOed. I switched to spidey stark enhanced, and with 10 poise, I managed to end the fight quickly before the bleed damage from biohazard killed me.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    CUB said:

what are some different options for this guy if you dont have corvus or ghost.
    I have Omega maxed out sig rank 5 but his spores dont seem to buld fast enough..
    Would THING be a decent option here?? THXX

Posting a roster picture will help a lot.
  • Options
    Hey guys, there's a dedicated thread HERE for discussing Act 6 Chapter 1 strategies and tips. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.