**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champs this month..

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
I'm very confused why you release the black order and only 1 end game character Ronin. I would think your sales would go through the roof with an end Game Thanos. Instead of making the most wanted characters only part of legends runs you should really market it to your whole audience who will most likely pay a **** ton to get the champ. 99% of the players know they can't get the legends ultra rare champs and then only putting them at ultra low levels for ggcs also is a deterrent. I would think the goal would be to make as much money as possible and market the sale of characters and items but it always seems like instead of releasing most wanted champs they are held back and only given as special events like legends in the acts. I just find it weird that we get the black order instead of a stormbreaker thor or even a Thanos which everyone would spend crazy amounts of money on. Maybe just maybe a surprise is coming but since the champions this month has already been released its another let down on what should be the biggest month in Marvel history with End Game. So my question is.....why?

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

I'm very confused why you release the black order and only 1 end game character Ronin. I would think your sales would go through the roof with an end Game Thanos. Instead of making the most wanted characters only part of legends runs you should really market it to your whole audience who will most likely pay a **** ton to get the champ. 99% of the players know they can't get the legends ultra rare champs and then only putting them at ultra low levels for ggcs also is a deterrent. I would think the goal would be to make as much money as possible and market the sale of characters and items but it always seems like instead of releasing most wanted champs they are held back and only given as special events like legends in the acts. I just find it weird that we get the black order instead of a stormbreaker thor or even a Thanos which everyone would spend crazy amounts of money on. Maybe just maybe a surprise is coming but since the champions this month has already been released its another let down on what should be the biggest month in Marvel history with End Game. So my question is.....why?

Because they cannot win either way. When a duplicate champ comes out because they are in the movies people complain how there is not new champs, that they are just reusing old champs (see last month), now your complaining that they are using new champs, not redoing old champs.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Because they cannot win either way. When a duplicate champ comes out because they are in the movies people complain how there is not new champs, that they are just reusing old champs (see last month), now your complaining that they are using new champs, not redoing old champs.
    Thats not even what I said, I said why not give us all End Game Champs instead of Infinity War champs (a year late). Also last months champs were Human Torch and Annihilus which are not reskins so I don't understand your point.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Thats not even what I said, I said why not give us all End Game Champs instead of Infinity War champs (a year late). Also last months champs were Human Torch and Annihilus which are not reskins so I don't understand your point.
    This months champs were human torch and annihilus, next months is the black order and ronin...

Last month was captian marvel and everyone was up in arms.

So what end game champs are you talking about where there is not already a dupe of?

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    IM, antman, basically everyone? all ready there. Even if you label it ironman endgame it is still a dupe of ironman, ironman iw, superior ironman....And that is what people were complaining about last month.
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Personally im excited for the black order. Especially to synergize with my 5* corvus and proxima
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

This months champs were human torch and annihilus, next months is the black order and ronin...

So what end game champs are you talking about where there is not already a dupe of?

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    IM, antman, basically everyone? all ready there. Even if you label it ironman endgame it is still a dupe of ironman, ironman iw, superior ironman....And that is what people were complaining about last month.
    New Captain Marvel is a great champ people were mad the old one didn't get a buff. Featured arenas for the month are done therefore HT and Annihilus are last months featured.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Kabam releases endgame Thanos, but I’d bet only 20 people would get him so I’d rather no.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    As much as I agree, I'd be down for a Pepper. Lol.
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    New Captain Marvel is a great champ people were mad the old one didn't get a buff. Featured arenas for the month are done therefore HT and Annihilus are last months featured.
    Bro, we are still in April, they are still this months champs, and as far as I know they are the newest champs to be released lol
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    They're the featured champs until that monthly even quest times has reached zero. Once a new one starts then the new champs are featured. doesnt matter what day of the month it is

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    Bro, we are still in April, they are still this months champs, and as far as I know they are the newest champs to be released lol
    That really doesn't make sense. They are past featured champs not upcoming. Event ends tomorrow which means it's over and endgame event starts with.....the new features except two are from last year.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,768 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    That really doesn't make sense. They are past featured champs not upcoming. Event ends tomorrow which means it's over and endgame event starts with.....the new features except two are from last year.
    They aren't from last year tho. according to this game, which is a separate universe from the MCU, they are from this year.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I kind of agree that I couldn't care less about Maw or Cull at this point as characters. Same goes for Corvus and Proxima. Doesn't mean they aren't great to use, but I feel that they just aren't the champs I love from the Comics. C-list stuff gets bumped to god tier and we hardly ever play our favourite champs because they are useless.

Would be nice if OG avengers got the Venom treatment.
  • Secret_GamerSecret_Gamer Posts: 348 ★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    Wrong, people were mad because the new Captain Marvel was basically the OG one just with her mask off...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    They weren't that close.

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    Wrong, people were mad because the new Captain Marvel was basically the OG one just with her mask off...
    She's not a reskin, new abilities new moves. The people complaining wanted old champ they had buffed. Also every other major marvel game is releasing or has released Thanos as a playable character in the game. It's just silly not to as he is a $$$ maker.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    She's not a reskin, new abilities new moves. The people complaining wanted old champ they had buffed. Also every other major marvel game is releasing or has released Thanos as a playable character in the game. It's just silly not to as he is a $$$ maker.
    No, you are wrong. They wanted new champs, not reskined, as in the same old champ with new powers. Thanos is a playable character, just very limited playable character.
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    No, you are wrong. They wanted new champs, not reskined, as in the same old champ with new powers. Thanos is a playable character, just very limited playable character.
    No its is your opinion. Many players I know in the top tier champs were excited for her. Smaller roster people who can't get her wanted old champ boosted. And again Thanos is widely available in all other mobile games not just 20 people and very lucky ggc people.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,005 ★★★★

Personally im excited for the black order. Especially to synergize with my 5* corvus and proxima

Couldn't agree more! I've got a 5/65 Corvus and a 6* 1/25 Proxima. I may take out a loan to chase Ebony Maw since they made him a Mystic.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    No its is your opinion. Many players I know in the top tier champs were excited for her. Smaller roster people who can't get her wanted old champ boosted. And again Thanos is widely available in all other mobile games not just 20 people and very lucky ggc people.
    It is not my opinion, it is a fact that people were mad last month about that. That many players you know were excited for her does not change that.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Im personally excited for this months champs. I honestly don't care who they add as long as I know who it is.
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    It is not my opinion, it is a fact that people were mad last month about that. That many players you know were excited for her does not change that.
    So 100% people were mad about that last month? Oh yeah nope its an opinion as some were mad. Lots of people I knew weren't so I guess you are wrong, your sentence doesn't even make sense not everyone was mad. You were mad. I'd much rather see an endgame Thanos than any other champ entered into the game during the ENDGAME Event. The fact that their marketing team can't understand how to generate the most profits by releasing most wanted champs is confusing to me. Cull and Ebony are cool but should've been released LAST YEAR not during endgame. It is a huge waste of marketing the new movie and If I was at disney I'd be scratching my head as to why Infinity War champs are being released for Endgame when you have Rescue and Endgame Thanos you could release. But you win, since your opinion is obviously the only one that matters. I get it you can't get New Capt Marvel so you were mad but not everyone was and a lot of people like me actually got her and every other champ in the game.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    So 100% people were mad about that last month? Oh yeah nope its an opinion some were mad. Lots of people I knew weren't so I guess you are wrong, your sentence doesn't even make sense not everyone was mad. You were mad. I'd much rather see an endgame Thanos than any other champ entered into the game during the ENDGAME Event. The fact that their marketing team can't understand how to generate the most profits by releasing most wanted champs is confusing to me. Cull and Ebony are cool but should've been released LAST YEAR not during endgame. It is a huge waste of marketing the new movie and If I was at disney I'd be scratching my head as to why Infinity War champs are being released for Endgame when you have Rescue and Endgame Thanos you could release. But you win, since your opinion is obviously the only one that matters. I get it you can't get New Capt Marvel so you were mad but not everyone was and a lot of people like me actually got her and every other champ in the game.
    Who said 100%, not I..... And no it is not an opinion, people said they were mad, therefore me saying there were people upset is not an opinion but a fact. There were multiple threads about it last month.
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    So 100% people were mad about that last month? Oh yeah nope its an opinion some were mad. Lots of people I knew weren't so I guess you are wrong, your sentence doesn't even make sense not everyone was mad. You were mad. I'd much rather see an endgame Thanos than any other champ entered into the game during the ENDGAME Event. The fact that their marketing team can't understand how to generate the most profits by releasing most wanted champs is confusing to me. Cull and Ebony are cool but should've been released LAST YEAR not during endgame. It is a huge waste of marketing the new movie and If I was at disney I'd be scratching my head as to why Infinity War champs are being released for Endgame when you have Rescue and Endgame Thanos you could release. But you win, since your opinion is obviously the only one that matters. I get it you can't get New Capt Marvel so you were mad but not everyone was and a lot of people like me actually got her and every other champ in the game.
    Who said 100%, not I..... And no it is not an opinion, people said they were mad, therefore me saying there were people upset is not an opinion but a fact. There were multiple threads about it last month.
    Thanks for Your Opinion but it is invalid.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Lormif Can you please stop quoting everyone you talk too? Its making threads longer than they need to be. Thanks.
    Sorry if this sounded rude
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    you should really look at the dictionary definition of opinion. If something can be backed up with facts it is not an opinion... And Opinions cannot be "invalid"
    edited April 2019
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    you should really look at the dictionary definition of opinion. If something can be backed up with facts it is not an opinion... And Opinions cannot be "invalid"
    Thanks again! I agree everyone was mad as you stated. Your opinion is now Valid!

Now back to the topic.....why do we not have more Endgame Champ releases for the biggest Marvel movie event of all time?
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    Thanks again! I agree everyone was mad as you stated. Your opinion is now Valid!
    lol, so now you are just creating strawmen.
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

thanos? already there
    America, already there
    lol, so now you are just creating strawmen.
    Please keep the discussion on topic, Thanks again!