**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Tech Most Useful at 5/65

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
I got a tech 4 to 5 rank up gem and am looking for thoughts on who to take to 5/65.

5* Tech Most Useful at 5/65 24 votes

Ghost (Awakened) - I have Wasp, Antman and Hood as 3/45 5*s for synergy, and 5/65 Omega Red to run with suicides with her for the 5th questing spot. I just am still working on her play style; it's hit or miss for me still (no pun intended)
83%
Haji_SaabLvernon15OrcDovahkiinA l p h aHendrossDiksh619TechonefortyBattle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXWabobaKobster84LordRaymond3Mitchell35SDPFhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerEtjamaThe_WatcherCtleath_013Xyresic_Lemon 20 votes
Nebula (Awakened) - She pairs well with 5/65 Corvus and 4/55 Proxima, and again can run suicides with Omega Red. She, Corvus and Omega Red are nice with suicides as she gives an extra 7% attack bonus with Corvus. Add in Sabretooth and Proxima for synergies and it's a formidable fivesome (with those 3 as the driving force).
0%
Star Lord (Awakened) - The OG massive damage dealer, but I have other options for that with Domino and Ghost. Not sure of he's worth it anymore, though he could still be useful for LOL runs. I do have 1/25 6*s of Yondu and Drax for synergies.
12%
Spity68tkhan08Gautam91 3 votes
Sentinel (Unawakened) - Not sure if he is worth R5 without his sig ability, but he would be solid for Variant 2.
4%
Elad17 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Ghost (Awakened) - I have Wasp, Antman and Hood as 3/45 5*s for synergy, and 5/65 Omega Red to run with suicides with her for the 5th questing spot. I just am still working on her play style; it's hit or miss for me still (no pun intended)
    Ghost is better than the other three combined
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Ghost is definitely the champ out of your options to R5. But I would advise you to wait till you can play her well. She's one of the difficult champs to master. Once you do take her up. At R4 she's still pretty strong. Good luck.
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    But the question is if it was Starky or Ghost? Which one?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Nebula is good, but she takes too much block damage.
    Star Lord is outdated. Sorry dude.
    Sentinel is good but not as good as Ghost.
    Ghost is good.
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Ghost is a God