**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champs this month..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

Ebony Maw is a great character .. i like that he is being added ... Personally I think Thanos (even Dormammu) should never become ordinary characters ,,,

They already are
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

Haji_Saab said:

Ebony Maw is a great character .. i like that he is being added ... Personally I think Thanos (even Dormammu) should never become ordinary characters ,,,

They already are
    Thanos is not an "ordinary character", he is a reserved character for special events.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Haji_Saab said:

They already are
    Thanos is not an "ordinary character", he is a reserved character for special events.
    Please stop derailing the thread keep it on topic. And he is ordinary you stated that in your previous post. If you are just replying to troll you can just stop right now.
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Haji_Saab said:

They already are
    Please stop quoting everyone
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Haji_Saab said:

They already are
    Please stop derailing the thread keep it on topic. And he is ordinary you stated that in your previous post. If you are just replying to troll you can just stop right now.
    Which really translates to "please stop countering me, only I have the ability to counter every one"

And I never sated he was ordinary, I said he was playable.. Those are not the same thing.
  • Options
    Dude. Listen to the OP
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

Haji_Saab said:

They already are
    Which really translates to "please stop countering me, only I have the ability to counter every one"

And I never sated he was ordinary, I said he was playable.. Those are not the same thing.
    I understand you clearly like to argue with people on here but this isn't the place for that. You've stated your opinion and now you are just flooding the thread with arguing whatever I post. That isn't constructive for the forum. Please either add to the topic or stop arguing on the boards. There are rules for a reason please follow them and stay on topic.
  • Options
    InfinityM04InfinityM04 Posts: 118
    Thor Stormbreaker would've been nice. Thor OG and Thor Rag are basically useless. I understand that this is a different universe so the Contest affects everyone's ability so there are plenty of minor characters that can easily beat a God, but to make Thor such a wimp sucks. I have a 4* duped on both Thor OG and Rag, they're just sitting there getting fat.
  • Options
    Zuko_ILC said:

I understand you clearly like to argue with people on here but this isn't the place for that. You've stated your opinion and now you are just flooding the thread with arguing whatever I post. That isn't constructive for the forum. Please either add to the topic or stop arguing on the boards. There are rules for a reason please follow them and stay on topic.

I am responding to what you state, I am staying on the topic as you take it. When I see something factually wrong I respond, I have never once changed topics.
  • Options
    @Lormif But your arguing over and over again.
  • Options
    @XxLoganTDCxX

And so is he. If someone counters something you said are you not allowed to counter it yourself?
  • Options
    Lormif said:

Zuko_ILC said:

I am responding to what you state, I am staying on the topic as you take it. When I see something factually wrong I respond, I have never once changed topics.
    Please stop responding to my thread, you are clearly trying to argue with me when I asked you not to. Either post something constructive or don't. I'm not here to waste my time arguing with your opinions. You are allowed to have them but I want to hear others now.
  • Options
    Lormif said:

@XxLoganTDCxX

And so is he. If someone counters something you said are you not allowed to counter it yourself?

What is this, Super Smash Bros? What is countering? Just stop please. The OP has asked you many times.
  • Options
    @Zuko_ILC it takes two to argue mate..
  • Options

Lormif said:

@XxLoganTDCxX

What is this, Super Smash Bros? What is countering? Just stop please. The OP has asked you many times.
    Its a discussion, a counter in a discussion is a point/counter point. But I see yall just want to be correct, so ill eject myself from this thread.
  • Options
    Ok thanks.
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Lormif said:

Lormif said:

@XxLoganTDCxX

Its a discussion, a counter in a discussion is a point/counter point. But I see yall just want to be correct, so ill eject myself from this thread.
    You got it wrong. Countering is attacking the enemy when they are dashing in.

Personally, I think Kabam know what is best for the game, and we should just go with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, I don't think that at all.
  • Options
    Mad_Titan72Mad_Titan72 Posts: 82
    I agree that Thanos should not be limited to being a "trophy" champ. There's plenty of obscure Marvel characters for that. I guess I'm kinda biased since Thanos happens to be my favorite Marvel character. I know I've been losing interest in the game the more that I realize that Kabam seems to have no intention of ever making the current version more readily available or adding a MCU version. I figure if we don't get one with End Game we most likely never will.
  • Options

Lormif said:

Lormif said:

@XxLoganTDCxX

You got it wrong. Countering is attacking the enemy when they are dashing in.

Personally, I think Kabam know what is best for the game, and we should just go with it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yeah, I don't think that at all.
    I think the term is intercepting :)
  • Options

I agree that Thanos should not be limited to being a "trophy" champ. There's plenty of obscure Marvel characters for that. I guess I'm kinda biased since Thanos happens to be my favorite Marvel character. I know I've been losing interest in the game the more that I realize that Kabam seems to have no intention of ever making the current version more readily available or adding a MCU version. I figure if we don't get one with End Game we most likely never will.

I feel that I'm in the same boat, I'm an endgame player only champs I don't have are the new ones (which I will get I'm sure people see me in top 100 of arenas every featured at least 1x) and Thanos. Instead of exclusive champions they should give out exclusive rank up material. It's a bigger incentive than more arena points because lets be honest Kang and Thanos aren't good at all. Let them take a champ to r3 its only a handful of people so it won't impact much at all but at least give a chance to the fans and customers to get their favorite characters! Thats my opinion anyways. I feel like they leave a lot of money on the table when they do that.
  • Options
    FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    Stop arguing here, this thread is getting very pointless. If you don't like the champions from this update, don't grind/spend money on them, I get it that you don't like it but it is what it is, you can't force Kabam to not release characters that you don't like.

Who knows? We might get some new champions which you might like, maybe a Thor (Endgame) later on.
  • Options

Stop arguing here, this thread is getting very pointless. If you don't like the champions from this update, don't grind/spend money on them, I get it that you don't like it but it is what it is, you can't force Kabam to not release characters that you don't like.

Who knows? We might get some new champions which you might like, maybe a Thor (Endgame) later on.

I hope your right it would've been nice to have it coincide with the release of the movie though.