**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Logging in [Under Investigation]

SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure if this is just happening to some people with androids but the game is taking way too long to log in please fix this.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Horror_punkHorror_punk Member Posts: 1,058 ★★★★
    yes it is taking too long to login
    having Android 6.0.1
    Device : Sony Xperia Z2
  • Dusky_DawnDusky_Dawn Member Posts: 60
    Just deal with the extra 15 seconds, it's not that bad. If it were that long in between fights, then that's a different story
  • Dakine86Dakine86 Member Posts: 239
    I timed it.. a minute 42 seconds just to log in.. after being forced to beta test so.ething they wouldnt even tell us what it was. Absurd.
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Member Posts: 646 ★★
    edited August 2017
    Dusky_Dawn wrote: »
    Just deal with the extra 15 seconds, it's not that bad. If it were that long in between fights, then that's a different story

It's not just 15s and it's not just once per day, at least I should restart every time the game crash and/or the game start stuttering. If I want to switch between game modes (Arenas, AW, AQ) I should restart else I'll be killed for the stutter lag.
    I'm restarting each few fights and it's a(n extra) hell.
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. The team is looking into this issue right now, so hopefully we'll have an update on this shortly. Thanks!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I love playing this game and all but maybe use some of that money to make the game stable? Just a tip since it is always acting out at the most random times.
  • winniewinwinwinniewinwin Member Posts: 178
    4 min 12 seconds last time logging in. Ridiculous. I have a Moto Z Force. Updated all around.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Member Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited August 2017
    Yeah it is pretty annoying.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Member Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Shame on you, cheating us yet again and just saying sorry. I don't want compensation, I just want my game restored to the point it was before your servers crashed. No lost health, no lost fights, no bull ****. Just 100% integrity that you so often mention .
  • Pratik1017Pratik1017 Member Posts: 15
    edited August 2017
    25-30 seconds for me... :neutral: samsung s7...
    in last update it was like 5-7 seconds max...
  • DK1825DK1825 Member Posts: 43
    After update game is lagging a lot and logging in time is nearly 45 sec

device : honor 5x
    version : 6.0.1
  • zculverzculver Member Posts: 3
    Game is back up guys.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Member Posts: 310
    Mine login time is 10 sec to reach homescreen and now 2 min.
    Device-redmi note 3
    Connection-4g LTE same device same connection nothing has chnage except the game version i thought kabam should have to hire new beta testers instead of old one who are just giving wrong things.