**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple accounts

PT-BR
Olá. Eu tenho duas contas no jogo (sim, ela são realmente minhas e fui eu que criei). Eu consigo usar as duas na mesma aliança? Se fizer isso, a Kabam entende como compartilhamento de conta? Se usar as duas na mesma aliança, posso participar com as duas nos mesmos grupos de luta ou apenas separados? Eu não quero levar ban porém quero evoluir as duas juntas.

EN - US
Hi. I have two accounts in the game (yes, they are really mine and I created them). Can I use both in the same alliance? If you do, does Kabam understand account sharing? If I use both in the same alliance, can I join with the two in the same fighting groups or just apart? I do not want to take ban however I want to evolve the two together.

Comments

• crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    I started my second account in my alliance. He's been there since day one and has better champs than I do in quite a few respects. Sigh. There is zero issue with you having two of your own accounts, in the same alliance.

The only issue really is logistics since kabam's logging out and closing the app will never pose consistent results when logging back in. I can close the app in my 2nd account, and it'll open up into my main account. When I think it'll do that it'll log me into my 2nd account. No rhyme or reason whatsoever. And when google decides it's going to log into google games it'll always be my main account. Makes it extremely annoying when using two devices. Often requires a log in, log out and log back in. Time consuming.
  • SonGoku_SonGoku_ Posts: 3
    edited April 2019
    So you use both accounts on the same device, right? And in AQ and AW do you use both in the same group or in different groups?
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's fine as along as you are the only who is using them and as long as you are the one who created them.

It can be a pain using two accounts on a single device and time consuming, used to run two accounts on two different devices and have them both in the same alliance for awhile and had no problems from kabam.

Now i just don't have the time or desire to run them both so took a break on alt for now, maybe for good.
  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 340
    i also have two accounts in the same alliance. no issues.
  • SonGoku_SonGoku_ Posts: 3
    But in AQ and AW do you use both accounts in the same battle groups or in different groups?