Options

Still odd sounds at end of battle on 23.0.1

I am on iOS and with all the bugs that were to be fixed in 23.0.1 that have not been (I have checked the bug list) there is still sounds playing at the end of a fight?

What exactly did the hotfix address? Which bugs were fixed? as it seems most were not or non at all.

Comments

• Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

Could you provide a bit more information about the sound issue? It will be easier to look into it if we know exactly what to look for. If possible, a video would also be great.
  • Options
    @Kabam Lyra ... 23.0.1, mine doing it on an iPad 6th Gen.
    Repeating Sounds at end-of-fight screen. Sometimes either a repeating Grunt or Attack noise, or what sounds like crinkling potato chip bag or paper (think I’ve heard about 4 different repeating noises after different fights this past month). Just keeps repeating over and over until you exit the post-fight screen.
    May not happen quite as much as it was in 22.1.1, but still happening, and same sounds as was in 22.1.1 (think a few people had submitted video/audio previously).

ALSO (although again, not quite as bad as in older 22.1.1) still sometimes the volume of the action during a fight will fluctuate softer and then back to normal. Not talking about just the volume of certain hits which might just be softer in nature, but for whole seconds at a time everything goes about half as loud and then raises back up to normal. Fluctuates like that throughout some fights (not all the time).
  • Options
    Thank you for the additional info. We'll pass it on to be looked into!
  • Options
    Do you happen to remember which Champions you were using or fighting that had the repeating sound issue?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,706 Guardian
    edited April 2019
    Thanks, and sorry, nope. Seems like various fights, as it would occur in Arena quite a bit.

And even when using same hero in normal quest, sometimes would have sounds, sometimes would not.
  • Options
    ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    I can replicated it by using Nick Fury 4* on auto fight and he loses.
    If I auto with others and win or win the fight manually with Nick it doesn’t seem to happen.

I’m sure it has happened with others but have only reproduced it how I described.

I have a video, how to upload?
  • Options
    If you'd like to share a video the best way is to upload it to YouTube and share the link here. Thanks!
  • Options
    DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Had MODOK sounds at the end of a fight vs. Sentinel in Bounty Missions - iPad
  • Options
    While some of the sounds are recogizable as a generic hit or grunt from a hero, the one that sounds like crinkling paper doesn’t even remind me of anything I’ve heard in game before. It's different from being knocked back into whatever fight scene has the breaking glass at the end, that noise is something different. It’s more like literally someone had the record button on while they are munching away eating a bag of potato chips at their desk, lol.
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    edited April 2019
    Man it is very frequent in my Lenovo phone after using Red skull or 90s cyclops thats sound comes
  • Options
    Now that I’m listening more closely, the Crinkling type sound is more of an old fashioned adding machine or cash register (the clicking of the mechanical keys). And it does appear to be a sound that hapoens right as you kill an opponent. Then the sound just continues in a loop during post-fight.
  • Options
    Any update - still getting clunks, beats etc at end of fights
  • Options
    ???? Date of patch to fix this?
  • Options
    Update? we need a hotfix
  • Options
    Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,996 ★★★
    Man it is very frequent in my Lenovo phone after Red skull or 90s cyclops thats sound comes