**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron's auto evade [More Info Needed]

Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi.

You mentioned that you adjusted all champions' dash backs so every champion slided back the same "lenght". But you forget about Ultron's auto evade which also is a slide back of course. Comapring to his regular dash back, the auto evade dash back is like 2x shorter causing him to evade the first hit of the combo but almost guarantees beging struck by the second hit. Right now, his auto evade is like a death sentence.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    Again!
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @Gari90. Is this issue with his auto evade distance happening in all fights in all game modes?
  • Gari90Gari90 Posts: 46
    I use my 5* Ultron mainly in AW attack and that's the place where I've noticed it. Like today, he auto evaded avoiding the first hit, but he barely moved from the place taking the second hit immediately - in AW it's a death sentence. It's like he dashes back, but the "slide" is way to short comparing to regular dash back - like I said, usually it's 2x shorter.

I'm quite sure I've had this issue in Arena too.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    He auto evade is short. Inden you have No time to blok after the evade you just get hit after.
  • GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    I've noticed the same issue after the update.
    Getting auto evaded is now worse since you lose your block and there is not distance or time to block or evade again.
  • greek80greek80 Posts: 2
    Katılıyorum