**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

old alliance recruting 20+ members

we are an alliance that suffered from the fact that few members had 3+ accounts and started to be inactive, atm we are only 10 members and would like to refill our ranks also in the first week of recruitment officers will be promoted
ingame contact SirDSD

P.S. atm we have lots of officers just for recruitment purpose only, their number will reduce so we can add new blood in our council :D

Comments

• JohnyLawlessJohnyLawless Member Posts: 41
    I take it you aren't interested in joining another alliance?
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Member Posts: 114
    @SirDSD I added you in game. hope to speak soon.
  • SirDSDSirDSD Member Posts: 5
    I take it you aren't interested in joining another alliance?

i lost the fight my guyz decided to go separate ways :(
  • MheikalMheikal Member Posts: 91
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

Hey SirDSD, we are a good core group of ten players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Scooter490 in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!
    Mheikal wrote: »
    ALLIANCE - SynergyDogs [4Dogs]

Hey SirDSD, we are a good core group of ten players looking to expand our alliance by either having new allies joining us or another alliance that would like to join ours. We are all daily players. All we ask is that you contribute daily. We also win most of our AWs, and would like to improve our overall standing here too.

PM Scooter490 in game if interested, or just join up!

Here's to growing together!

soryy, my ally is lost everyone took a diferent road, they just woren't that patient with the recruting :(
    Reinstag wrote: »
    @SirDSD I added you in game. hope to speak soon.

i accepted you but i lost this fight :(
    THIS THREAD IS CLOSED