Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

So dope! Bought $300 worth of units unlocked full suicides then this happens

AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★

So excited!!!! Only one FGMC figured I’d chance it

Comments

• Options
    CUBCUB Posts: 146
    NICE!!!!
  • Options
    Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    Nice buddy. Enjoy him.
  • Options

Congrats! He is one of my favorite Champions and one of the ones I enjoy using the most. The Indestructible Charges from his SP2 can be a great way to tank a SP3 and the Counterpunch Charges from his SP1 can help you to hit opponents recovering from their special attacks to active his True Strike.

Awesome! I could use his utility for sure! so glad!! Thanks everyone
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Love him
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Honestly think you wasted your money but you do you man. Nice pull.
  • Options

Honestly think you wasted your money but you do you man. Nice pull.

I had it to waste. Lol
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Lucky you I really want a km to go with my void
  • Options

Lucky you I really want a km to go with my void

Well,I really want a void to go with my KM ;)
  • Options
    Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★

Congrats! He is one of my favorite Champions and one of the ones I enjoy using the most. The Indestructible Charges from his SP2 can be a great way to tank a SP3 and the Counterpunch Charges from his SP1 can help you to hit opponents recovering from their special attacks to active his True Strike.

Yeah I enjoy playing him a ton too. lol and for some reason I've also enjoyed doing 1-combo intercepts with him when I have the synergy with Winter Soldier... and I suppose that's also the most efficient way to get true strike on... but yeah thanks to my using Killmonger (and spidergwen too), I am much better at 4-combo intercepts than I was before. And I really am thankful for that.