**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Chair Profile Pic

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
I notice some people have a chair as a profile picture.

Comments

• HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    It's because the Chair is the supreme being of the battlerealm, the one above all. We must pay tribute to it or be destroyed.

Honestly, though, I think that Kabam just forgot how to change back the random people who got Skrull'd and now they're all chairs instead.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★

It's because the Chair is the supreme being of the battlerealm, the one above all. We must pay tribute to it or be destroyed.

Honestly, though, I think that Kabam just forgot how to change back the random people who got Skrull'd and now they're all chairs instead.

Actually the generic profile pic has changed twice since that, we got the F4 logo and now the Chair
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

I notice some people have a chair as a profile picture.

The chair is the new default profile pic
  • If you want to join in on the appreciation of the Chair above all, you can select "Remove Profile Picture" and go to the new Default. Chair.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Aryanna said:

I’m sure you could work on other things wrong with the game than introducing “chair” profile pics.

Right. Because the people adding chairs to the forum profile pics are the same people who fix the game? Honestly people will complain about anything.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★

If you want to join in on the appreciation of the Chair above all, you can select "Remove Profile Picture" and go to the new Default. Chair.

Why does your chair even has a hat?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

If you want to join in on the appreciation of the Chair above all, you can select "Remove Profile Picture" and go to the new Default. Chair.

He’s the Chair’s #1 peasant
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★

because chair is a true gentleman